PDA

View Full Version : Wayne tudor

Wings of Gold
November 11th, 2015, 10:04
Long time Flight Simulator participant and contributor Wayne Tudor unexpectedly died yesterday. Wayne was well known for his beautiful textures, as well as for his flight dynamics. He will be missed. Bill

expat
November 11th, 2015, 10:09
Oh dear, I am very sorry to hear this. He was a true gent and great contributor and will be missed.

falcon409
November 11th, 2015, 10:23
Don't know the name but any contributor to the community in passing is always missed. RIP Wayne.

Ian Warren
November 11th, 2015, 12:03
I knew Wayne sharing with a lot off testing on many projects, sad news.

Cees Donker
November 11th, 2015, 12:04
Sad to hear......

Cees

bazzar
November 11th, 2015, 12:59
Wayne was a significant contributor to our business here at AH and more importantly, a friend of many years. Although I knew of recent health issues, this has deeply shocked and saddened us all. My deepest condolences go to his wife Charlene and family.

Thankyou Wayne, it was quite a journey.:engel016::very_drunk:

StormILM
November 11th, 2015, 13:57
Sorry to hear this news. I believe he built the FDE (or a major part of it) for Manfred's C/KC-97 pack? I recall seeing his name around different download pages for some time now (like 7 pages worth at Avsim and I'm sure many other places).

Godspeed & Good Tailwinds Wayne!

Bushpounder
November 11th, 2015, 14:30
It always sucks when a member of our community heads west. Safe flight.

Don

bazzar
November 11th, 2015, 15:58
I wonder how many of Wayne's FDs are flying. We worked together for 15 years and I know that apart from our stuff he worked on a mountain of other projects.
His contribution, like he, went unheralded, always working in the background but his legacy will be countless happy simmers the world over.:engel016:

mike_cyul
November 11th, 2015, 16:18
Don't know the name but any contributor to the community in passing is always missed. RIP Wayne.

As falcon409 says. He contributed a lot. Sad to hear, and condolences to bazzar and everyone else who knew him.

Mike

txnetcop
November 11th, 2015, 18:44
Sad to hear of his passing...however he left a legacy worth remembering! Godspeed on your final journey, Wayne
Ted

DennyA
November 11th, 2015, 19:40
Rest in peace, Wayne.

wombat666
November 11th, 2015, 23:01
I recall his name from way back, when I first discovered Flight Simming.
He will be sorely missed.

RAS_JF
November 12th, 2015, 01:40
Very sad indeed.
Wayne was a valued member of our beta team, and someone that we've worked with for a long time.
As Baz mentioned, there can't be many developers more prolific than Wayne when you consider how many projects he worked on for so many people for so long.

No doubt he's already up there tinkering with the angel's wings rate of climb.

mal998
November 13th, 2015, 08:01
As a fellow flight dynamisist and flightsim enthusiast I am saddened to hear of the passing of Wayne Tudor. His loss leaves a space not only in our hobby, but also in the lives of all who were close to him. My condolences. He will be missed.