PDA

View Full Version : Windows 10 and controller question

airtj
November 1st, 2015, 16:55
Just wondering if any one has had problems with the following controllers under windows 10, Saitek 3 axis quadrant, Microsoft force feedback 2, CH Pro Pedals?

Bradburger
November 1st, 2015, 18:16
Just wondering if any one has had problems with the following controllers under windows 10, Saitek 3 axis quadrant, Microsoft force feedback 2, CH Pro Pedals?

I have the MS FF2 and CH pro pedals. (Using FSX SE).

So far, no problems at all, other than the FF2 sometimes getting stuck 'stiff' and no forces.

Not a big issue, just disable then re-enable FF in the FSX Controller settings - that usually does the trick. (If that doesn't work, then pull out the USB plug and reconnect).

That said, I'm not sure exactly where the problem lies, but it could be with FSX SE, or indeed my system, as come to think of it, this happened on Win7 and my new PC as well!

One thing I will mention though is that if you have a Samsung SSD and their 'Magician' software, you will probably get a BSOD if it is running when the CH Control Manager software is too. (Just disable the 'Magician' software from running at startup).

I've tried the latest version of Samsung 'Magician', (haven't checked for a new version of CH Control Manager), but the BSOD still happens.

Cheers

Paul