PDA

View Full Version : Mallard

jamminjames
October 29th, 2015, 06:25
I keep seeing all these great Shupe Mallard repaints but can't find the Mallard itself. I looked here and Shupe's site with no luck, where can I get it? Thanks Guys....

Willy
October 29th, 2015, 06:40
I haven't kept up with that particular Milton project that well as I've been busy with his Lockheed Twins but I'd imagine that it's probably still in beta. If you search through the thread on it in the FS9 forum, there might be a link to the beta.

jamminjames
October 29th, 2015, 07:03
I looked at all the threads and the link doesn't work. Thanks for the reply.

falcon409
October 29th, 2015, 07:16
I believe it's only in a beta version right now....not available to the public.

Dangerousdave26
October 29th, 2015, 08:43
I don't think it has even hit beta yet.

:biggrin-new:

Some parts are ready for testing others are still going through late night changes...

It makes for some short nights.

Daveroo
October 29th, 2015, 08:45
well stop posting repaints and gettin us all excited !!!! sheeesh..i was ready to fight with my controllers again just to fly this baby.......................

Firekitten
October 29th, 2015, 10:12
Milton's fs9 one was released as a 'wip' with changes made through his mallard thread... the FSX one isn't even at Beta yet... (but not far)

falcon409
October 29th, 2015, 10:27
I don't think it has even hit beta yet.:biggrin-new:
Some parts are ready for testing others are still going through late night changes...
It makes for some short nights.

Thanks Dave and Firekitten. . .I should have been more specific as I was referring to the FS9 version which is the only one I've seen an abundance of repaints for. I assumed that was what "jamminjames" was describing. My bad!:173go1:

Firekitten
October 29th, 2015, 11:55
He is, i was answering Daveroo.

Milton has got WIP files available in his thread, which is what they're asking, but its very 'build your own addon' at the moment.

jamminjames
October 29th, 2015, 17:35
Thanks for the replies Guys.. If it is like the other Shupe releases it'll be worth the wait!