PDA

View Full Version : "Piglet's" A29

rdaniell
October 26th, 2015, 07:47
I had a couple missing instruments in my panel. I found what they were and replaced the panel entry with replacement gauges from another aircraft that I have in my hangar. I thought there might be others who could benefit from what I discovered.

Here are the two gauges that I had to trade out in my panel config file:

gauge05=RAAFct4!ahiFrat, 101,205,98,98
gauge06=RAAFct4!TurnSlipFrat, 199,205,98,98

As you can see, I'm using gauges from my RAAF CT4. The original gauges were from a T2 which I don't have. I expect any gauges you have available will do the job. Also the original gauges were an AHI and VSI.

RD

rdaniell
October 27th, 2015, 09:46
Here's another little piece of information that I've just discovered that I thought others, who like me :banghead: seldom RTRM might like to know. From the Readme:

NOTAMS:
The underwing stores are controlled by two switches in the VC. For the drop tanks, click on the INT-EXT switch on the left console,
just behind the throttle. In a second or two, the tanks will appear or disappear. Don't forget to reconfigure your fuel levels!
For the rocket pods, the master arm switch is on the panel, just to the left of the HUD unit. Flip up the red cover, then flip the switch underneath.
Yeah, I know the arming switch doesn't move. Couldn't find a switch action and a visibility function that wanted to play together.
On the right MFD, the needles and pointers won't disappear then power is turned off. Something else I could not figure out.

RD

Tuor2112
October 27th, 2015, 10:56
The gauges are there but mislabelled in the panel.cfg

gauge05=A-29B!ahi, 101,205,98,98
gauge06=A-29B!Vertical Speed Indicator, 199,205,98,98

Can anyone tell me how to use the 'scratchpad autopilot'? Cheers.:dizzy:

rdaniell
October 27th, 2015, 11:34
The gauges are there but mislabelled in the panel.cfg

gauge05=A-29B!ahi, 101,205,98,98
gauge06=A-29B!Vertical Speed Indicator, 199,205,98,98

Can anyone tell me how to use the 'scratchpad autopilot'? Cheers.:dizzy:

Don't know how to use the 'scratchpad autopilot' but, thanks for the info on the gauges. I can remove an extra gauge cab file now.

RD

Jafo
October 27th, 2015, 12:17
Prior to my messing with the HD paintkit and reworking most of the original paints I did a widescreen 2D panel.
If I can catch up with Tim I'll upload it sometime...;)

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30691&stc=1
I'm totally at a loss to animate the side opening canopy. I have a feeling it's impossible to do.