PDA

View Full Version : 2 Weeks In A Row - Joey Has Cleaned Up

Panther_99FS
October 18th, 2015, 16:52
I've got no issues with Kenseth being moved outta the way - that's racin'....

EasyEd
October 18th, 2015, 18:19
Hey All,

Correct.

-Ed-

wombat666
October 19th, 2015, 02:50
I've got no issues with Kenseth being moved outta the way - that's racin'....

No Ed, that's NASCAR.
:biggrin-new:

stansdds
October 19th, 2015, 03:07
That's NASCAR racing, Kenseth kept his cool after the race, but there is next weekend and payback can be a real biatch.:dizzy:

Panther_99FS
October 19th, 2015, 17:54
That's NASCAR racing, Kenseth kept his cool after the race, but there is next weekend and payback can be a real biatch.:dizzy:

Well, we know that if it were Harvick instead of Kenseth, there would definitely be payback!

eddie
October 19th, 2015, 21:45
If it was Carl Edwards, there would have been payback in the garage area!:biggrin-new:

stansdds
October 20th, 2015, 03:28
For a lot of drivers there would have been payback in the garage area, in the motorcoach parking area, on pit road, or even on track during the cool down lap. Don't expect Kenseth to simply forgive and forget, this may have been the end of Kenseth's chances for another championship and that would not sit well with any driver in contention for the championship.

Daveroo
October 20th, 2015, 07:25
i know id put him into the wall each race i had the chance,but Kenseth is more low key than me....and as yall said..Havick,Edwards,Stewart,the busch bros and others wouldnt hesitate to dump him after that,he racks it up to hard racing,,and that block me once,ok..but block me twice and ya gone bs is....well bs..."race me hard,ill race you hard" does not mean "race me hard and i cant get around you ill spin or wreck ya"...

it always gets me that so many nascar fans claim that dale earndhart was the greatest and best and they all loved him...bs...he was dirty,and many boo'd him often..look how many times he wrecked just rusty walace for one..or the night he wrecked terry labonte at bristol..

wreck em to win is not nascar and has never been...racins rubbin means you can lean on a guy,but doesnt mean you should wreck him when you cant pass him..thats not racing in any form of the sport and never will be,its a chicken**** thing to do period.

back to lagano....he seems to have been taught well by kesilowski...same attitude and actions...cant beat em..wreck em!!

eddie
October 20th, 2015, 10:27
Didn't Carl dump Joey real bad at some track when Joey first came up?

Roxane-21
October 20th, 2015, 11:17
Didn't Carl dump Joey real bad at some track when Joey first came up?
Not Joey Logano, but Brad Keselowski...