PDA

View Full Version : Formosa Scenery Problem

Devildog73
October 18th, 2015, 12:10
Another problem I am having is with water blue up the east coast of Formosa north of Hua Lin airbase where the mountains come right to the water.
I have Uncle Tgt's Pacific water and Asian textures.

I have tried everything I know.
I have loaded and unloaded the following, making no difference at all.

CFS2 Coast Pacific
Formosa Mesh
PTO Flattens

I have Rhumba's mesh and water masking properly installed and now my scenery.cfg looks like this:
NORMAL STOCK AREAs through 011.
THEN:

[Area.012]
Title=DEM7
Local=SCENERY\DEM7
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=12

[Area.013]
Title=DEM8
Local=SCENERY\DEM8
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=13

[Area.014]
Title=MaskRider Formosa
Local=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\CFS2 Scenery\CFS2 Pacific Scenery\scenedb\MaskRider Formosa
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=14

[Area.015]
Title=MaskRider Japan No1
Local=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\CFS2 Scenery\CFS2 Pacific Scenery\scenedb\MaskRider Japan No1
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=15

[Area.016]
Title=xbp_japan
Local=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\CFS2 Scenery\CFS2 Pacific Scenery\scenedb\xbp_japan
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=16

[Area.017]
Title=MR Marianas
Local=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\CFS2 Scenery\CFS2 Pacific Scenery\scenedb\MR Marianas
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=17

[Area.018]
Title=Palembang River
Local=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\CFS2 Scenery\CFS2 Pacific Scenery\scenedb\Palembang River
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=18

[Area.019]
Title=Manna
Local=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\CFS2 Scenery\CFS2 Pacific Scenery\scenedb\Manna
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=19

[Area.020]
Title=JN_Miyaki Jima
Local=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\CFS2 Scenery\CFS2 Pacific Scenery\scenedb\JN_Miyaki Jima
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=20

[Area.021]
Title=IJN-Nobara
Local=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\CFS2 Scenery\CFS2 Pacific Scenery\scenedb\IJN-Nobara
Remote=
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE
Layer=21

MaskRider
October 18th, 2015, 12:34
Unfortunately, my Formosa airfields were built with stock mesh and masking in mind. The newer masks and meshes were not even a glimmer in their creator's eyes at the time.

Rebuilding them, starting with the entire island to fit the newer mesh, would be a nice project- but hardly a timely one from your standpoint.

MR

Devildog73
October 18th, 2015, 19:48
Unfortunately, my Formosa airfields were built with stock mesh and masking in mind. The newer masks and meshes were not even a glimmer in their creator's eyes at the time.

Rebuilding them, starting with the entire island to fit the newer mesh, would be a nice project- but hardly a timely one from your standpoint.

MR

Not a big problem. I can bomb and strafe them in any case.
The only place I have light blue land mass is on the east side of the island just north of Hua Lin AB.

All of the land and coasts surrounding your airbases are fine.

Devildog73
October 21st, 2015, 05:56
MR,

I sent you an email through SOH.

Just posting to see if your email on file is still current.

Lee

MaskRider
October 21st, 2015, 11:16
Got it.:encouragement:

MR,

I sent you an email through SOH.

Just posting to see if your email on file is still current.

Lee