PDA

View Full Version : AI Problem

Tom Burnside
October 15th, 2015, 08:27
I have set the traffic to high but when I fly the only AI I get is the MAIW I have installed.

Butcherbird17
October 15th, 2015, 09:00
Tom,
You need to convert the MAIW traffic flies to fsx format. You can use AIFP3 to do this. If you put any
fs9 traffic files into fsx only the fs9 traffic will show.

Joe

Tom Burnside
October 15th, 2015, 14:07
Tom,
You need to convert the MAIW traffic flies to fsx format. You can use AIFP3 to do this. If you put any
fs9 traffic files into fsx only the fs9 traffic will show.

Joe

How would I get AIFP3.

Lane Street
October 15th, 2015, 15:32
How would I get AIFP3.

http://stuff4fs.com/open.asp?JS=TRUE

Under User Apps.

cheers,
Lane

Tom Burnside
October 21st, 2015, 12:38
Sorry for the late reply I have downloaded but I have no clue how to use it.

Victory103
October 21st, 2015, 12:59
Should be a manual with it, but you can install the program to it's own folder. Run the AIFP3.exe, along the menu bar under "Bulk Traffic", select " Convert FS9 Traffic Files to FSX". You will direct the program to the FS9 files, then to the FSX Scenery/World/scenery folder where all of your FSX traffic.bgls should be located. I recommend when the Traffic Conversion window opens, down at the bottom make sure "Add _FSX suffix.." is checked, this allows one to keep track of the converted files in case in the future an unconverted FS9 traffic file sneaks in, which will cause all of your traffic to disappear.

Tom Burnside
October 21st, 2015, 13:56
Should be a manual with it, but you can install the program to it's own folder. Run the AIFP3.exe, along the menu bar under "Bulk Traffic", select " Convert FS9 Traffic Files to FSX". You will direct the program to the FS9 files, then to the FSX Scenery/World/scenery folder where all of your FSX traffic.bgls should be located. I recommend when the Traffic Conversion window opens, down at the bottom make sure "Add _FSX suffix.." is checked, this allows one to keep track of the converted files in case in the future an unconverted FS9 traffic file sneaks in, which will cause all of your traffic to disappear.

Shouldnt of posted that comment think ive figured it out ill let you know how it goes.