PDA

View Full Version : Simshed Folland Gnat Liveries uploaded

falcon409
October 15th, 2015, 07:54
I have uploaded the liveries I had been working on. Should be available sometime today I would assume if Rami is able to get to it. I failed to add a readme, however it's simple enough. . .replace the current folders you have with those in the zipfile. Numerous changes were made to the textures in each folder beyond just the exterior so I included all textures for all three folders. The panel.cfg folder is included because the gauges were changed, moved and sized based on the new panel art. If you have a panel you're happy with then bypass using the panel.cfg folder and also delete the texture "panel1.dds" in each of the liveries and use whatever you have in it's place.

If there is mass confusion over how to use the folders, I'll write a quick readme and post it for download.

pilto von pilto
October 15th, 2015, 14:45
Dont log on to SOH that much anymore ( obvious reasons are obvious ) but this little thread got me to log on. Putting some time aside for some Gnat flyin'. So thanks falcon409 for taking the time to update this. :redfire::redfire: I'm very excited.

falcon409
October 16th, 2015, 01:51
Dont log on to SOH that much anymore ( obvious reasons are obvious ) but this little thread got me to log on. Putting some time aside for some Gnat flyin'. So thanks falcon409 for taking the time to update this. :redfire::redfire: I'm very excited.
No problem. . . .hopefully the improvements I made will give the Gnat some new life. Too bad the minor problem of the openings in the VC can't be corrected, that would be a nice improvement on it's own.