PDA

View Full Version : Help on too many a\c

Fibber
October 10th, 2015, 18:34
..or am I really losing it? Over the years I have squirreled a LOT of aircraft in my game. With the proliferation of missions, and theaters, and all the called for aircraft I have lost track of what is really required in the hangers for what and it really is starting to add up.

I seem to recall a utility, that when activated, would indicate what a\c are not needed. Anyone recall this or am I thinking of something else?

Morton; I love your utility for the swapping of items (ships\planes) but I also seem to forget what the greyed out items are when scanning the planes\ships. Not needed?

Any pointers in my addled mind would be appreciated.

simonu
October 11th, 2015, 05:47
Hi Fibber, I remember a suit of mission utilities by PCH Paul Hauschildt I think one of them did what you describe,
I believe the zip file name is CFS2Utils_V5Multi_Gold.zip and can be found at simviation.

Fibber
October 11th, 2015, 09:51
:wavey:...Thanks for the pointer and verifying my sanity (for now anyway)! Found the file over at Simviation and will give it a look later. BTW; for any others interested it is named CFS2util_Upload and it is at the bottom of page 1. Here is a link to it: http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=PCH+Paul+Hauschildt&x=23&y=11