PDA

View Full Version : Hunting?

EasyEd
October 9th, 2015, 20:44
Hey All,

I am into more than just FS. Photography, guitars and hunting guns are other favorites.

Here is a pic of my old faithful Browning BLR in 30-06 and it's newest younger sibling as of a day ago a 7mm-08. In the pics you can see the rifles - 30-06 on the left 7MM-08 on the right. Ditto the cartridges. Nosler ballistic tip in 30-06 on the left Hornady SST in 7MM-08 on the right. Sorry for the crappy pic - phone camera - not good light. I'll see if I can post better this weekend.

Anyone else into hunting?

-Ed-

Daveroo
October 10th, 2015, 08:46
murderer!!!!!!! just thought id be the first to be a wienie,ha...i dont hunt,mater of fact if i had to kill my own food,id be a vegitarian or vegan.........god forbid.......thank god for ranches and butchers......i have a cousin who hunts often,i dont care for what he does though,he kills animals he would never eat just for fun.like his dog treed a raccoon one time,he then proceeded to throw rocks at it..when i asked why..he replied...cause i can.....so i pelted him with rocks...yeah we were both udults acting like cheldren,he told his folks i was throwing rocks at him for no reason (we were camping) so i told his dad ,also an avid hunter what mark was doin,his dad said...so?..so i threw rocks at him too!! made for a tense week...lol..but we all got over it and laugh about it now.

i also dont like the game taste,my sister does,has a fond taste for deer,venison? and rabbit.i dont tell anyone i know hunting is wrong,even for sport,but i do draw the line at cruelity.

stansdds
October 11th, 2015, 03:29
I gave up on hunting. Too much residential and commercial development, too little land, and hunting on public land results in being accidentally shot at... or shot.

Ivan
November 13th, 2015, 13:30
I don't hunt, never have, but usta do a LOT of target shooting.

- Ivan.

Blood_Hawk23
November 13th, 2015, 15:32
Deer is alright. I like Elk myself. I got a taste for it when I was in Wyoming. Sadly none up here.

I have a Savage model 210 .30-06, left hand bolt. I'd like to get a .30-30 Marlin as its a better brush gun. The big thing up here is Archery. Which I also do.

I think the deer laugh at me when I bow hunt. Then hide during rifle season. I see them everywhere during bow season and then not at all during rifle. Maybe thats why I like fishing better.