PDA

View Full Version : 35% Sale at MV for one week only!

Katoun
October 9th, 2015, 16:20
Hi,

I am happy to announce that from midnight tonight till next Friday we will be having a 35% off sale on our site for all products with the exception of the King Air (which has been taken offline while we get it done).

Thank you for your attention.

Kat.

greenie
October 9th, 2015, 17:56
Bargain prices and great models but having paid for upgrades to v2.5 I am very cautious about having to pay yet again for v3. This could be my departure for Milviz support.

WarHorse47
October 9th, 2015, 17:59
Kat, does that discount apply to advance purchase of the F-4J/S Phantom II??

Katoun
October 9th, 2015, 20:43
Hi,

No, I'm sorry but it doesn't.

Thank you.

Kat.

stovall
October 9th, 2015, 20:53
Very generous, thanks Milviz for your great aircraft. Enjoy the ones I have and looking forward to future releases.

Katoun
October 9th, 2015, 20:59
Hi,

In response to Greenie, there is no attempt being made to charge you for V3. If you buy the P3D version of most of our products they should work "out of the box" in V3.

We are working all next week in getting the others working and there will be no charge for this either.

If LM make serious changes in a version from a developers viewpoint, as they did from 1.4 to 2.0, then we will absolutely be charging for an upgrade.

You will note however that, unlike some other devs, we're not charging you more, in some cases, way more, for a P3D license.

Thank you.

Kat.

greenie
October 9th, 2015, 21:27
Excellent Kat . thanks for the free updates to V3 . I love my Milviz , but my piggy bank is only so big ! Cheers :santahat:

TeiscoDelRay
October 10th, 2015, 04:06
My only chance to buy the King Air and you don't include it.

ryanbatc
October 10th, 2015, 05:27
Because they are re-doing the avionics. And a different guy is doing them.

Sundog
October 10th, 2015, 06:13
Anyone who doesn't have the F-4 yet, go get it now, it's even more worth it because of the discount!

dougal
October 10th, 2015, 07:50
Just my damn luck! I bought the P38-L last night:dizzy:

Katoun
October 10th, 2015, 10:25
Hi,

Contact me at kat at milviz dot com with your proof of purchase and I will refund your money so that you may avail yourself of the sale.

Thank you.

Kat.

dougal
October 10th, 2015, 10:35
Hi,

Contact me at kat at milviz dot com with your proof of purchase and I will refund your money so that you may avail yourself of the sale.

Thank you.

Kat.

That's very kind, thank you. email sent;-)

dougal
October 11th, 2015, 03:01
A HUUUUGE thanks to Milviz for being truely great with their customers;-)
:applause::applause:

CP1207
October 11th, 2015, 04:05
Awesome customer support!
I'm just back into FSX with a new PC after a year and a half away.
After ordering the F-4 and P-38L, I decided to drop an inquiry into their contact us form regarding an old purchase/download issue which had been entirely my fault, from 2013.
Before I had finished my first landing with the F-4 (on a wooded hillside within sight of the airport counts as a landing, right?), I had a response from Kat.
This was at 7PM, Saturday evening. Can't begin to ask for better than that:jump::jump::jump:

davido53
October 11th, 2015, 07:53
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30005&stc=1 Decided on the F-86, wasn't going to buy another after getting the T-38 two weeks ago, but WOW! love this plane, love the sound...you cannot take a bad screenshot of an F-86

thank you Milviz, you are my current favorite!

n4gix
October 11th, 2015, 11:09
I must confess that I'm not a particular fan of military aircraft or tube liners for that matter, but...

...both the T-38A and the F-86 are an absolute blast to fly! I worked hard on both and thoroughly enjoyed "testing" them endlessly. :encouragement: