PDA

View Full Version : MVG Mc-202 Folgore in FSX

ian elliot
October 2nd, 2015, 10:18
ive got this fantastic FS9 aircraft running in FSX, one of the sexy'st single seat fighters ever IMHO, im using the glass and prop texture's from the WOP Spit MK1, which is fine for my needs, although the glass is a little dark. i had to move the view point a little forward aswell. I was wondering if anyone else has this running in FSX and how they've set it up and what texture's they've used. I think the airfile is a little too fast and maneuverable also so im wondering if there's any tweaks out there.

cheers ian

mvg3d
October 2nd, 2015, 11:36
Hi Jan,
Here are the txts for glass and prop I'm using in FSX with '202 and '205.

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

ian elliot
October 2nd, 2015, 11:39
Thank you so much :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

mvg3d
October 2nd, 2015, 11:57
ive got this fantastic FS9 aircraft running in FSX, one of the sexy'st single seat fighters ever IMHO, im using the glass and prop texture's from the WOP Spit MK1, which is fine for my needs, although the glass is a little dark. i had to move the view point a little forward aswell. I was wondering if anyone else has this running in FSX and how they've set it up and what texture's they've used. I think the airfile is a little too fast and maneuverable also so im wondering if there's any tweaks out there.

cheers ian

Hi Jan,
Try also the '205 .....

29661 29662 29663

:wavey::wavey:

menef
October 2nd, 2015, 12:51
Hi Manuele! I flew the 202 and 205 in FS9, they where very fine. Now I'll try also in FSX. Thank you:encouragement:

doublecool
October 2nd, 2015, 16:30
Very Interesting, I load the 202 and mvg3d glass and prop FSX replacemnt texture but the VC is nothing but black... I can see the gauges but glass inside and out and the VC texture are solid black :wavey:

Daube
October 2nd, 2015, 17:04
Ahah, it seems I'll have to re-download ALL of the planes from Mauele soon.
I was using them in FSX, but I got rid of them when I switched to P3D, because the virtual cockpits were not clickable anymore... but in P3Dv3, it seems the FS9 planes get clickable VCs again :redfire:

mvg3d
October 2nd, 2015, 22:19
Very Interesting, I load the 202 and mvg3d glass and prop FSX replacemnt texture but the VC is nothing but black... I can see the gauges but glass inside and out and the VC texture are solid black :wavey:

Hi Doublecool,
both the "AerMacchi C.202 FOLGORE MVG_COMMON FILES" and "AerMacchi C.205 VELTRO MVG_COMMON FILES" folders contain a folder named "C.202 (or C.205)common_textures_to copy_to_all_txts_folders".
Have You COPIED the *contents* into each and every texture folder, in ALL the models (WITHOUT OVERWRITING IF REQUESTED), as suggested in the "Readme_before_install.txt" ?
If you didn't it you have missing textures. The MC.202 and MC.205's texture folders are made for FS9 and DON'T have a "texture.cfg" as in FSX.....

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

mvg3d
October 2nd, 2015, 22:22
Ahah, it seems I'll have to re-download ALL of the planes from Mauele soon.
I was using them in FSX, but I got rid of them when I switched to P3D, because the virtual cockpits were not clickable anymore... but in P3Dv3, it seems the FS9 planes get clickable VCs again :redfire:

Hi Daube,
Are You sure ? This is a VEEERY good NEW !!!
:applause::applause::applause:

doublecool
October 3rd, 2015, 00:13
Thank you mvg3d that did the trick... Nicely Done :wavey:

and Thank you ian for reminding me of the bird :ernaehrung004:

ian elliot
October 3rd, 2015, 03:13
Hi Jan,[/COLOR]
Try also the '205 ....]

Just installed the 205, even better, works no problem "out of the box" prop-glass texture's work fine and the VC is clickable, had to move my eye-point slightly down and forward but thats a personal thing. Thanks for the great work, im going to be flying over Italy for some time i think :biggrin-new:

Daube
October 3rd, 2015, 05:19
Hi Daube,
Are You sure ? This is a VEEERY good NEW !!!

I can't confirm by myself, since I'm away from my computer until next week. However there is something about this in the change log of the v3, and it has also been mentionned by some members here, in the P3D v3 specific topics. I can't wait to test it again. Last time I flew your Folgore was in FSX around the OrbX Bowermann scenery.... and it was a blast :)
http://sapdaube.free.fr/fsx/daube_image1792.jpg

DaveWG
October 3rd, 2015, 09:22
... but in P3Dv3, it seems the FS9 planes get clickable VCs again :redfire:
This seems to be a bit hit-or-miss. Looks like levers, switches etc that are modelled with clickspots work, but 2d gauge clickspots don't. :pop4:

Daube
October 4th, 2015, 00:43
Ah this was too good to be (totally) true then...
Well, still it's better than nothing. Let's also remember than in P3D, the FS9 planes get self-shadows (also in the virtual cockpit), and the "props/canopy behind clouds/autogen" problem does not exist anymore. So if FS9 planes with full 3D VCs get back some good "clickability" in their cockpits, they will be welcome in my hangar :)
Thanks for that information, Dave. :ernaehrung004: