PDA

View Full Version : Repaint for Aerosoft's Huey?

rdaniell
September 27th, 2015, 02:59
Any one here know of a U.S. Air Force repaint of the Aerosoft Huey? If so, please let me know where to find it :running: .

Thanks in advance.

RD

ColinT46
September 27th, 2015, 03:03
Have you looked here?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/34-huey-x/

Colin.

rdaniell
September 27th, 2015, 03:46
Have you looked here?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/34-huey-x/

Colin.

Thanks Colin. I checked out this site and found a repaint that I can use with some modifications which will suit my needs. First thing I had to do was register. Then I tried 3 times to download the file. NO JOY on any of the tries. I sent a "problem with download ticket."

RD

DaveSHQ
September 27th, 2015, 04:11
Do you have a screenshot of the paint you like? I painted the 2 US Army helicopters and don't mind doing more. Paint kit is a little sketchy in some areas though.

rdaniell
September 27th, 2015, 04:23
Do you have a screenshot of the paint you like? I painted the 2 US Army helicopters and don't mind doing more. Paint kit is a little sketchy in some areas though.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the offer. I do have a screen shot of what I'm looking for. In this photo, the color is somewhat "lighter" than I would like it to be. It should be more like the bottom color of the C-130A in the background. I was in the Air Force in the early 1960s and the color on the C-130A is representative of the color for that time period. That is also the color I would like to have a Huey painted.
RD

DaveSHQ
September 27th, 2015, 04:32
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the offer. I do have a screen shot of what I'm looking for. In this photo, the color is somewhat "lighter" than I would like it to be. It should be more like the bottom color of the C-130A in the background. I was in the Air Force in the early 1960s and the color on the C-130A is representative of the color for that time period. That is also the color I would like to have a Huey painted.
RD

No problem

Ian Warren
September 27th, 2015, 11:57
:adoration: Hey RD , that is a Douglas C-133 Cargomaster in the background. :untroubled: