PDA

View Full Version : More scenery objects on the way to the Outhouse.

rdaniell
September 15th, 2015, 07:17
I have a couple more modern day airbase scenery objects under construction. I just uploaded the warehouse/office building. I think I have two more remaining. One of which is the open door version of my C-130 maintenance hanger. When I've uploaded these, those of you who like to enhance your own projects should have enough objects to create a fairly decent facsimile of a modern day airbase.

RD

trucker17
September 15th, 2015, 07:55
Awesome. Keep them coming.
Remember to take time to enjoy the flying as well bud, Creating can easily take control.
Craig.

rdaniell
September 16th, 2015, 02:42
OK, folks, I've provided you'll with plenty of hangers and misc. buildings for your personal projects. Now get busy and enhance some air bases. Don't forget to share them here at the Outhouse. RandD contracting is now out :pop4: of business and gone :engel016: flying. Who knows when I'll decide to get out the drafting tools again.

RD:wiggle:

Duckie
September 16th, 2015, 06:01
Thank you for all these toys. Enough here to make scenery challenged repainter like me to want to dabble! :encouragement::encouragement:

trucker17
September 16th, 2015, 09:02
Thanks Randy.
They're great.

ian elliot
September 16th, 2015, 09:17
OK, folks, I've provided you'll with plenty of hangers and misc. buildings for your personal projects. Now get busy and enhance some air bases[/COLOR]]

This is an interesting point, i do wonder how many off us do dabble in scenery but but just use it for personal use, which is great, but even tweaking an afcad file or making up an original flight plan go's some way to improving the blank canvas MS provided us with. Scenery making is an interesting skill, unlike Painting or modeling, a novice can change his environment pretty quickly and painlessly with a few basic downloaded tools, but this may work against us as it may seem scenery building is to easy ( it can be as easy or as involved as you want it to be ). The point im trying to make is that there may be many airfields out there sitting on HD's, from large Military airfields to bush strips in Alaska who's makers maybe feel they dont want to bother the rest of the community with them,
which would be a shame as anythings better than the default MS world, right?
I do wonder whats out there.
just a thought, ian

rdaniell
September 16th, 2015, 09:38
I guess that was what I was trying to get across Ian as I too wonder what all is out there in the vast Outhouse community. I certainly don't claim to be any kind of scenery expert. There are many others here at the Outhouse who are much better at this than I. There certainly are those whose scenery objects make mine look like a kindergarteners. However, I enjoy what I do and am willing to share it with the community. Like I say in every readme, "It's freeware so feel free to use and/or modify for your own projects. Should for any reason you not like it, please just delete it.

My thoughts on the subject.

RD