PDA

View Full Version : Moody AFB Question??

rdaniell
September 8th, 2015, 03:16
Does anyone know if there is a FSX version of Moody?

RD

Roger
September 8th, 2015, 04:06
Hi RD, I just Googled "moody afb fsx" and there were plenty of results.

rdaniell
September 8th, 2015, 04:28
Hi RD, I just Googled "moody afb fsx" and there were plenty of results.

Thanks Roger. I'll give "moody afb fsx" a shot. My initial attempt didn't return anything but the actual Moody AFB. I didn't query using your wording, however. BTW...The Thunderbirds will be performing at Moody's annual open house in November this year. I'm planning on being there again.

UPDATE: That did it Roger. Jim Cook has done an update for Moody. It's located at flyaway simulation. Everything is default FSX as far as the buildings go. I like his placement of these objects. Also included is an updated AFCAD so a person can add their own AI. I plan to add a few A-10s, C-130s, and a couple Pavelow Helicopters as that it what currently resides at Moody.

RD

rdaniell
September 8th, 2015, 05:51
Or was he supposed to end up at Moody AFB?

RD

Victory103
September 8th, 2015, 13:08
Also add the A-29 Super Taco, 81st FS is flying them at Moody with the Afghans. I use several of Mr. Cook's mil scenery for my MAIW to fly to since they are FSX native.

rdaniell
September 8th, 2015, 13:43
Also add the A-29 Super Taco, 81st FS is flying them at Moody with the Afghans. I use several of Mr. Cook's mil scenery for my MAIW to fly to since they are FSX native.

One of the local t.v. stations did a segment about that some time back. Mr. Cook and I exchanged a couple very pleasant e-mails today.

RD