PDA

View Full Version : Lockheed Electra latest

bazzar
September 7th, 2015, 17:16
We are thrilled to announce that after some discussion, Just Flight are adopting the Electra L10 for release. Speaking with Alex earlier, it looks like it will be out very, very soon. We are just tidying a few things up and adding a few final touches before she's delivered to the Just Flight hangar. Please watch for release info at the Just Flight site in a day or two. We will also maintain updates at our site. Thanks for being patient.:engel016:

Willy
September 7th, 2015, 17:26
Woo Hoo! I've been waiting on this one. It's at the top of my "watch for" list. While I had rather get it direct from AH, I guess Just Flight will have to do.

Portia911
September 7th, 2015, 18:39
I wonder will this see it released before or after the Dove (?)

heywooood
September 7th, 2015, 19:00
Sooner or later - either way its going in my hangar

thefrog
September 7th, 2015, 19:09
I wonder will this see it released before or after the Dove (?)
The Dove seems to have disappeared off the radar. Shame beause it was the one I was really looking forward to most.

bazzar
September 7th, 2015, 19:48
No the Dove is alive and very well. Some final checks and liveries being painted. :engel016:

roger-wilco-66
September 7th, 2015, 20:55
Great news, Baz. A nice addition to the hangar, standing by!

Cheers,
Mark

wombat666
September 7th, 2015, 21:49
Another overlooked classic that I really am looking forward to flying!
Kudos Baz!!!
:triumphant:

vora
September 7th, 2015, 23:44
This plane is my personal definition of "classic".
An instant buy.

sim-paticissimo
September 8th, 2015, 10:34
"The" Plane. Period.
(no, not only for that period...)

donnybalonny
September 8th, 2015, 12:13
The Electra is a beauty and a "real" plane. I might get it even though the Dove is higher on the list.

Thanks for making "different" planes.

BTW, I saw the Dove hanging in the museum in Lelystad a few weeks ago. It is really sweet.

txnetcop
September 8th, 2015, 14:21
I don't care what it takes...that one is going on FSX! LOVE THE PICS Amigo!
Ted

eddie
September 8th, 2015, 14:27
Looks great bazzar!! Man, last time I talked to you, we were beta testing the Hornet for CFS2, so its been a while!!:biggrin-new: Did you say there would be an Amelia Earhart version of this aircraft? Sure hope so!

Roger
September 8th, 2015, 14:36
As soon as it lands at JF I'm having it!

rdaniell
September 8th, 2015, 15:30
Woo Hoo! I've been waiting on this one. It's at the top of my "watch for" list. While I had rather get it direct from AH, I guess Just Flight will have to do.

Lordy! Willy my man, what are you going to do with a clean nice looking airplane like that in your fleet???:biggrin-new: Just wait around a little while longer. I'm sure there will be some :running: repossed ones a little later.

RD

Willy
September 8th, 2015, 17:54
Lordy! Willy my man, what are you going to do with a clean nice looking airplane like that in your fleet???:biggrin-new: Just wait around a little while longer. I'm sure there will be some :running: repossed ones a little later.

RD

It won't stay clean long.

Cirrus N210MS
September 8th, 2015, 19:03
i am Ready for it aswell

Once i have it i will make a Vatsim Vpilot Rule set for it So it shows up in Multiplayer if people fly it there:untroubled:

bazzar
September 8th, 2015, 19:44
Looks great bazzar!! Man, last time I talked to you, we were beta testing the Hornet for CFS2, so its been a while!!:biggrin-new: Did you say there would be an Amelia Earhart version of this aircraft? Sure hope so!

Hi eddie,

So have you finished testing yet?.... only joking. It is a long time mate, 16 years if its a day. No Amelia Earhart version but somebody will undoubtedly do a skin.:engel016:

eddie
September 8th, 2015, 20:14
Yeah, its been a while since we tested that aircraft bazzar, I remember you asking me if I could land it on a carrier, I replied sure, as long as I could use Australia as the carrier,lol The reason I asked about Amelia's plane, was that I thought it would be a different version in a way, from the standard production models. But, would have to do more research on that. Have no clue as to what the paint scheme would be, have only seen some back and white photo's of it.

ottor
September 8th, 2015, 23:29
.The reason I asked about Amelia's plane, was that I thought it would be a different version in a way, from the standard production models. But, would have to do more research on that. Have no clue as to what the paint scheme would be, have only seen some back and white photo's of it.

http://www.thisdayinaviation.com/amelia-earharts-lockheed-electra-10e-special-nr16020/

Hi Eddie, this link will tell you everything you need to know. It was built as a "special". Among other modifications it carried 1,151 gallons of fuel in 10 tanks!

ottor

eddie
September 9th, 2015, 10:08
http://www.thisdayinaviation.com/amelia-earharts-lockheed-electra-10e-special-nr16020/

Hi Eddie, this link will tell you everything you need to know. It was built as a "special". Among other modifications it carried 1,151 gallons of fuel in 10 tanks!

ottor

Thanks for the link, really appreciate it!!

dvj
September 9th, 2015, 11:03
Any plans for model 12A in the future? I always loved that long nose and saw one many years ago at the Watsonville fly-in in California.

- d

bazzar
September 9th, 2015, 13:55
No plans for now.:engel016:

trucker17
September 9th, 2015, 17:53
OK....This is not good....I need another hanger for all these new airplanes, and the airport wont let me build one.....Solution STOP BUILDING AIRPLANES.:biggrin-new:
( I'll park it in my back yard.....:very_drunk:) Highway 62 is long enough and wide enough to get airborn.......:jump: