PDA

View Full Version : Any members of SMA...

rdaniell
August 26th, 2015, 10:51
....looking for a large open door double hanger with shops in the back?

RD

ian elliot
August 26th, 2015, 11:06
Very nice Randy, looks alot like the Belfast truss sheds we have on this side of the pond

http://www.ww1cemeteries.com/In%20memory/miscellaneous/old_sarum_airfield.htm

cheers ian

rdaniell
August 26th, 2015, 11:16
Very nice Randy, looks alot like the Belfast truss sheds we have on this side of the pond
http://www.ww1cemeteries.com/In%20memory/miscellaneous/old_sarum_airfield.htm
cheers ian

Thanks Ian. It has been uploaded and awaiting approval.

RD

falcon409
August 26th, 2015, 13:59
Nice work as always Randy.

ian elliot
August 28th, 2015, 09:41
Hi Randy, been playing with your large hanger, if i place one and then another behind twisted 180, it really looks like a very common style of hanger found in England during the inter war period of aviation.

thanks again, ian

rdaniell
August 28th, 2015, 10:08
Hi Randy, been playing with your large hanger, if i place one and then another behind twisted 180, it really looks like a very common style of hanger found in England during the inter war period of aviation. thanks again, ian

That looks :applause: good Ian. Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I've done exactly the same thing by merging two like that which hides the shop on the back of each of them. Now which one of you agreed :encouragement: to be my SMA sponsor? I've been on another scenery building binge. Uploaded a small grass strip last night and am working on enhancing Auburn Airport, Auburn, Alabama, now. WARNING TO ALL WHO MAY BE CONSIDERING LEARNING TO MAKE SCENERY......IT IS HIGHTLY :redfire: ADDICTIVE.

RD

ian elliot
August 28th, 2015, 10:15
I fear we've lost him :sorrow:

cheers ian

delta_lima
August 28th, 2015, 10:38
He's a very slick dealer. First hit's free ... now I'm slipping ... :very_drunk:

dl

ps - awesome hangars ... btw!

rdaniell
August 28th, 2015, 13:50
He's a very slick dealer. First hit's free ... now I'm slipping ... :very_drunk: dl ps - awesome hangars ... btw!

I finally got in touch :wavey: with my sponsor. He recommended a full intervention session. He said I should try two weeks of just flying in FSX. NO SCENERY WORK.

(He, He :biggrin-new: , what he doesn't know is I've got a project hidden behind a book at my computer hutch.)

RD:engel016: