PDA

View Full Version : Here you go Wombat!!!

eddie
August 24th, 2015, 21:50
When you order this diecast model of a Porsche 917, pick one up for me too, will ya!!:biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

http://www.legacydiecast.com/porsche-917k---1970-daytona-winner

wombat666
August 26th, 2015, 20:18
As long as my butt points downward I would NEVER consider buying a 'diecast' eddie.
$9,355.00
At that price I'd be expecting pure Platinum!!!!!
:redfire:

eddie
August 27th, 2015, 10:56
For that price, you should be able to drive the darn thing,lol They have a Bugatti for just over $11,000!:dizzy: I buy an occasional diecast, because the eye sight is going and hands aren't steady enough to be working on kits you put together. Got me a 1966 GT40 Mk II recently plus the Mk IV and a 917 K on the way. None even come close to the prices that company wants. My favorite NASCAR models are Elliots '87 Thunderbird, Petty's 1975 Charger, Rusty's 94 T-Bird, and Mark Martins 98 T-Bird. Have Dale Sr's after race version of his Monte from his last win at Talladega. Nothing newer, enjoy the older seasons. Have Harvick's Goodwrench Monte from 2001, has the red stripe on the bottom. Wish it had the black stripe, then it would have been one of Sr's cars from right after Daytona. Missed getting one though.