PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting in touch with someone

Hooky722
August 22nd, 2015, 09:26
Does anybody know how I might contact Colin Glendinning to ask permission for conversion of a few of his Cfs2 ships please. Is he a member of the Forum here?

Hooky

Rami
August 22nd, 2015, 13:12
Hooky722,

Collin passed away on February 28th, 2014. Modifying his ships should not be a huge issue because Tango_Romeo only did the .dp files, and you won't be needing those for FSX.

Please just make sure that you include his original readme files in your uploads, otherwise I won't approve them.

Thanks,

Hooky722
August 22nd, 2015, 16:12
Hooky722,

Collin passed away on February 28th, 2014. Modifying his ships should not be a huge issue because Tango_Romeo only did the .dp files, and you won't be needing those for FSX.

Please just make sure that you include his original readme files in your uploads, otherwise I won't approve them.

Thanks,

Thank you for the H/U Rami, very sorry to hear that. Big fan of Colin's models very said. So to clarify If I wish to convert one of Colin's models I need to include his original CFS2 readme file along with crediting him for the original design with whatever I upload. Is that correct?

Regards,
Hooky

Rami
August 23rd, 2015, 01:37
Thank you for the H/U Rami, very sorry to hear that. Big fan of Colin's models very said. So to clarify If I wish to convert one of Colin's models I need to include his original CFS2 readme file along with crediting him for the original design with whatever I upload. Is that correct?

Regards,

Hooky

Hooky,

Precisely! :untroubled:

Thanks,