PDA

View Full Version : USS Saratoga CV-3 Revised

John Pirnie
August 13th, 2015, 14:28
I get this message on the next two missions.

Error loading mission file.
Either mission file is corrurt or
formatted improperly.

By Shadow Wolf

Saratoga-B_Guadalcanal_Strike-1B.dyn
Saratoga-B_Guadalcanal_Strike-1B
Saratoga-B_Guadalcanal_Strike-1BW.dyn
Saratoga-B_Guadalcanal_Strike-1BW

Can someone see if they can fix these two missions.
About half of the missions in USS Saratoga CV-3 Revised
had a flaw in that the vn_ north_carolina.
The space between the underscore and North had to be removed,
because it made the missioin to say that there was an error.

I can not figure out what is worng with the above missions.
Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can give me.
John Pirnie:wavey:

Shadow Wolf 07
August 13th, 2015, 14:39
I am redoing the campaign in it's entirety... please be patient. I am waiting for our friend Wolfi to complete his TBF Avenger.

John Pirnie
August 13th, 2015, 15:16
I am redoing the campaign in it's entirety... please be patient. I am waiting for

our friend Wolfi to complete his TBF Avenger.

Thanks for the heads up.
John Pirnie:applause:

dasuto247
August 14th, 2015, 11:23
I am redoing the campaign in it's entirety... please be patient. I am waiting for our friend Wolfi to complete his TBF Avenger.

Any word on the Avenger?

Shadow Wolf 07
August 14th, 2015, 12:04
Any word on the Avenger?

Not yet... patiently waiting. You can't rush these things. Wolfi is a talented, skillful designer. His planes are first rate. He won't release until after thorough testing.

dasuto247
August 14th, 2015, 12:42
Not yet... patiently waiting. You can't rush these things. Wolfi is a talented, skillful designer. His planes are first rate. He won't release until after thorough testing.

I understand, was just curious. Would you happen to know where a guide to multi installs can be found? My new copy of CFS 2 arrived today, want to install. I searched but have found not what I needed.

msfossey
August 14th, 2015, 12:49
Jean Bomber made a utility for multi-inalls. I have not tried it, but it's here. Look in the "Warbirds Library" under "CFS2 Utilities" and you will find it.

msfossey

dasuto247
August 14th, 2015, 12:51
Jean Bomber made a utility for multi-inalls. I have not tried it, but it's here. Look in the "Warbirds Library" under "CFS2 Utilities" and you will find it.

msfossey

Thanks Fossey, will give it a try.

Shadow Wolf 07
August 14th, 2015, 18:34

I have 2 "what if" Wake Is relief mission and 4 missions over and around Guadalcanal completed. For the Solomons strike missions I need an Avenger for 6 of the optional missions.