PDA

View Full Version : cfs2 turned on me...again

Hern07
October 6th, 2008, 21:30
This is right up Rami's ally, but I know he busy molding minds, so if anyone else can help... For some reason CFS2 Coast of Europe decided to go all the way to the bottom of the Scenery library's area list and seems determined to stay there. I've tried moving it up or others down below it ...no joy. It won't budge from No. 32. I tried to remove it from the list, but it wouldn't go. I went back to Scenedb and deleted it, didn't make any difference. Still on the list in last place. I can fix it, of course, by replacing the whole Scenedb folder and redoing everything, but that's a lota work. Being involved with CFS2 is a lot like being married, you love it MOST of the time. :banghead:

OBIO
October 6th, 2008, 22:12
Open up your scenery.cfg file in the main CFS2 folder. Find the info for the Coast of Europe and delete that info...should be the last one in the list if it is at the bottom of the list. Then reinstall the package and add to the scenery list.

OBIO

Hern07
October 7th, 2008, 09:19
Obio, that seems to have done the job, thanks. I just wonder why CFS2 Coast decided to go there in the first place.