PDA

View Full Version : Any word on the RealAir Duke?

mike678
January 30th, 2009, 10:34
Hi All,

Has anyone heard any updates on the progress of the RealAir Duke? This is my most highly anticipated release. The RealAir web site hasn't been updated since June. I seem to remember that either Sean or Rob had had some health issues and hope they are recovered.

Thanks for any info.

gajit
January 30th, 2009, 11:49
Yes - i to would love to see any updates for the duke

Nick C
January 30th, 2009, 14:54
I believe Rob is lurking around in the shadows again, not sure about Sean, but I'm sure he's not far away.

papab
January 30th, 2009, 15:41
Hi All,

Has anyone heard any updates on the progress of the RealAir Duke? This is my most highly anticipated release. The RealAir web site hasn't been updated since June. I seem to remember that either Sean or Rob had had some health issues and hope they are recovered.

Thanks for any info.

I sent Rob an email and this is his response:

From: Rob at RealAIR Simulations [mailto:<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:PersonName w:st="on">rob@realairsimulations.com</st1:PersonName>]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:38 AM
To: Rick
Subject: Re: Been watching your site??<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Hi Rick,<o:p></o:p>
We only update our site when there is something significant to report. If we had closed we would have mentioned it. We are very much open. We take our time with new aircraft and do not rush development. When the Duke approaches readiness, which is sometime soon, we will announce it.<o:p></o:p>

Best Regards,<o:p></o:p>

Rob Young - RealAir Simulati

bkeske
January 30th, 2009, 16:05
When the Duke approaches readiness, which is sometime soon, we will announce it.<o:p></o:p>

Well, that sounds positive if I'm reading it right :woot:

mike678
January 30th, 2009, 17:12
Thanks for the information and I'm glad to hear all is well with the RealAir team. Having bought every RealAir product back to the Fly! days, my wallet is ready and waiting for the Duke.

ryanbatc
January 30th, 2009, 18:02
Ditto, I emailed them about a month ago and he said they are working on it...

It's the aircraft I've been waiting for!!!