PDA

View Full Version : Sim Skunk Works "special free ticket" for Greek simmers.

PLUTO16
July 6th, 2015, 11:57
We all at SIM SKUNK WORKS are convinced supporters of a United Europe, but we want a Europe made of peoples do not want a Europe ruled by banks and financiers.
The greek people, that people that gave birth to the democracy, launched a message of freedom by voting NO to the referendum, it is ready to face tremendous sacrifices to confirm his freedom against the bankers and speculators, claiming the supremacy of politics over finance.
SSW wants to make its small contribution to help greek simmers: from now until the end of July 2015 SSW products will be totally free for greek simmers, they may contact us at info@simskunkworks.com
Cheers,
SSW Staff.

Rudyjo
July 6th, 2015, 12:09
I have been keeping up with what has been going on in Greece, I'm delighted that the "Little guys have spoken up against the few who think people should give up their pensions to balance the budget rather than them paying their fair share of taxes".
I hope this spreads around the world.

Bjoern
July 6th, 2015, 12:14
In case anyone else has money to share:
https://www.indiegogo.com/greek-bailout-fund.html

heywooood
July 6th, 2015, 12:37
the international banks did this to themselves with the derivatives - credit default swaps - during the early part of this Greek tragedy beginning in 2006

they played fast and loose with the money and continue to do so...falsely inflating the the value of the CDS and then trading them beyond reasonable reserve.

now the crises they created is being foisted onto the working class..all while no financial institution or representative is being penalized one cent.

***** the Banks - they made this mess - they can lie in it - let AIG and DB and Chase and the rest pay for it - buncha thieves playing with the LIBOR, credit default swaps and so on...

it just criminal malfeasance. emphasis on CRIMINAL

Roger
July 6th, 2015, 12:44
We don't want this to go political, so if you're Greek just say "thank you SSW".

Roger
July 6th, 2015, 12:50
the international banks did this to themselves with the derivatives - credit default swaps - during the early part of this Greek tragedy beginning in 2006

they played fast and loose with the money and continue to do so...falsely inflating the the value of the CDS and then trading them beyond reasonable reserve.

now the crises they created is being foisted onto the working class..all while no financial institution or representative is being penalized one cent.

***** the Banks - they made this mess - they can lie in it - let AIG and DB and Chase and the rest pay for it - buncha thieves playing with the LIBOR, credit default swaps and so on...

it just criminal malfeasance. emphasis on CRIMINAL

Man now you've made me close it!