PDA

View Full Version : FSX:Steam for 5€/$

Bjoern
June 20th, 2015, 11:12
Only for the next 48 hours!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/314160/

gradyhappyg
June 20th, 2015, 12:17
Thanks for the heads up for 4.99$ U.S. figured why not. Cheaper than most if not all the add ons I have collected over the years.

fsafranek
June 20th, 2015, 16:23
That's the cheapest it's ever been. If you have any thoughts about getting it this is the time. And you don't even have to install it until you are ready, if ever.

I'm running both MS FSX and FSX-SE on the same Win 8.1 machine with no issues except the FSX-SE version is a lot more reliable.

Summer Sale ends Tuesday, not sure how long this price will hold. Might just be one of their flash sales that last a few hours.
:ernaehrung004:

txnetcop
June 20th, 2015, 17:39
Steam and Dovetail has revived FSX for me...just loaded up all my Orbx stuff and it flies smoooooooooooooth on this old rig!
Ted

Bjoern
June 21st, 2015, 05:35
That's the cheapest it's ever been. If you have any thoughts about getting it this is the time. And you don't even have to install it until you are ready, if ever.

I'm running both MS FSX and FSX-SE on the same Win 8.1 machine with no issues except the FSX-SE version is a lot more reliable.

Summer Sale ends Tuesday, not sure how long this price will hold. Might just be one of their flash sales that last a few hours.
:ernaehrung004:

27 hours left.