PDA

View Full Version : FSX Giving Me Grief!!!!!!

RyanJZ
June 1st, 2015, 17:14
I've had FSX issue free for a while now, but today I encountered a serious issue. Somehow between now and the last time I used it, it somehow deleted some of of my joystick controller assignments!!!! I use a Thrustmaster T-flightstick X. The aileron and elevator controls worked fine, but i had no control over the rudder and the VC pan hat switch! I was able to re-assign the throttle and rudder axes back to normal on my joystick, but I still can't look around the VC with my joystick's hat switch!!! HELP!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hdguy
June 1st, 2015, 17:28
I've had FSX issue free for a while now, but today I encountered a serious issue. Somehow between now and the last time I used it, it somehow deleted some of of my joystick controller assignments!!!! I use a Thrustmaster T-flightstick X. The aileron and elevator controls worked fine, but i had no control over the rudder and the VC pan hat switch! I was able to re-assign the throttle and rudder axes back to normal on my joystick, but I still can't look around the VC with my joystick's hat switch!!! HELP!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Maybe it's not FSX, but Windows / and or your stick software ?

Try uninstalling the joystick software, and profiles and start over. It happens..

RyanJZ
June 1st, 2015, 17:46
Maybe it's not FSX, but Windows / and or your stick software ?

Try uninstalling the joystick software, and profiles and start over. It happens..
How do I do that?

Dumonceau
June 1st, 2015, 22:36
How do I do that?

Google is your friend: http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=1&fid=3&pid=283&cid=1

Cheers,

Johan

Hdguy
June 1st, 2015, 23:42
Well. If you don't know how to uninstall the Software, chances are it was never installed. Windows will run the stick, but can have problems.

Go to Start, Control Panel, Programs & Features and look down the list for any Thrush related installs. If found, hightlight it and at the top select uninstall.

If you find nothing its not even installed, so use the link above and download the right software for your stick and install it. Then open its profiler and set it all up.

RyanJZ
June 2nd, 2015, 16:35
I finally resolved the issue. Turns out all I had to do was do a factory reset on the mappings for my joystick

Jafo
June 2nd, 2015, 16:51
I finally resolved the issue. Turns out all I had to do was do a factory reset on the mappings for my joystick
Good to hear it's sorted.
There's nothing worse than having something go horribly wrong with a fave piece of software [game/sim]...;)