Has anyone purchased yet?
Comments?

http://www.captainsim.com/products/x727/

pbearsailor
January 29th, 2009, 16:58
Captain has released the 727 Propack with VC:ernae:
Has anyone purchased yet?
Comments?

Yes, just flown it a little and sorry, I didn't do any screenshots of the VC. Looks really good so far, too expensive, same kind of quality as the C-130, frame rates are good, no freighter included.

I like. :applause:

cheers,
steve :wavey:

papab
January 29th, 2009, 17:06
Yes, just flown it a little and sorry, I didn't do any screenshots of the VC. Looks really good so far, too expensive, same kind of quality as the C-130, frame rates are good, no freighter included.

I like. :applause:

cheers,
steve :wavey:
Hey I agree the $$ is high but I too own the C-130 and love it!
Thank you for your input
I will probably buy tomorrow....

Pepere
January 29th, 2009, 17:35
To much. Looks like their going to have a 200 and freighter each seperate purchases?

to to much $$... To to bad! I love the 727 but this is to much for me. :wave:

David :kilroy:

azflyboy
January 29th, 2009, 19:53
Wonder when we'll see the -200 and freighter released?

Given the timeframe CS appears to operate on, I would have been shocked if they released then before FS 11, but since that's on hold, they might actually release a compete product in one sim's lifetime.

d0mokun
January 30th, 2009, 01:31
Hi chaps,

I've been watching and wanting this one for a while. I was about to grab it BUT I read the CS forums and a few things popped up. Can anyone here confirm/ disprove these points please?
- Sounds. Someone mentioned on the CS boards that sounds are not included, instead its aliased to the 737- is that true?
- Animations. Same chap also mentioned that a few animations including ailerons and reversers don't work.
- VSI/ Horizon/ WX Radar/ EPR's. Again it was mentioned that these don't work properly- is this the case?
- Manual- people have also mentioned that it doesn't come with a manual.

I'd be grateful if someone could answer the above. I really do want to fly the 727 but I'm reluctant to spend $150 NZD if it doesn't come with sounds et al..

BR
Dan.

gajit
January 30th, 2009, 01:38
Hi chaps,

I've been watching and wanting this one for a while. I was about to grab it BUT I read the CS forums and a few things popped up. Can anyone here confirm/ disprove these points please?
- Sounds. Someone mentioned on the CS boards that sounds are not included, instead its aliased to the 737- is that true?
- Animations. Same chap also mentioned that a few animations including ailerons and reversers don't work.
- VSI/ Horizon/ WX Radar/ EPR's. Again it was mentioned that these don't work properly- is this the case?
- Manual- people have also mentioned that it doesn't come with a manual.

I'd be grateful if someone could answer the above. I really do want to fly the 727 but I'm reluctant to spend $150 NZD if it doesn't come with sounds et al..

BR
Dan.

Well spotted - me thinks i will wait

JT8D-9A
January 30th, 2009, 02:34
I did buy the C-130 pro pack (all packages) for the full price and was a little bit surprised about their last special sale...
So i will wait for the first service packs and the next special sale :d
But she looks really great!

hews500d
January 30th, 2009, 05:25
$150 NZD ?!?!?!! I hope their B-52 isn't going to be priced this expensive.. I just can't afford these addons anymore:confused:, especially when I show up to work everyday expecting to be told to go back home we're closing the doors.

Darrell

shackleton_boy
January 30th, 2009, 07:20
screen shots any one?

kilo delta
January 30th, 2009, 07:30
Wait till next Christmas and pick it up for 9.99 :friday: :)

I wouldn't be too fussed over the sounds as there are good freeware sounds available at the likes of Avsim and Flightsim. I would ,however, expect a complete working vc and external animations in order to part with my hard earned.....