PDA

View Full Version : SibWings O-1/L-19 in P3D?

falcon409
May 31st, 2015, 13:58
Does anyone have any experience with this in P3D? Would fit well with the Vietnam War Project flights I do, but don't want to purchase if it's not compatible.

hae5904
May 31st, 2015, 14:31
No problems Ed, everything works like a charm within P3D !!

Cheers,
Hank

hae5904
May 31st, 2015, 14:52
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23615&stc=1http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23616&stc=1

Cheers

falcon409
May 31st, 2015, 16:38
No problems Ed, everything works like a charm within P3D !!
Cheers,
Hank
Thanks Hank. . .got it after seeing your post. Just wanted to be sure the VC was functional. Really well done airplane.. .I was impressed. The only thing I had to do was adjust the eyepoint. With TrackIR I was sitting behind the seat and a bit too low. Once I made those minor changes everything else has been great.

roger-wilco-66
May 31st, 2015, 22:20
Same here. I fly it quite often in p3d 2.5 and didn't notice anything wrong. It is wonderfully animated. Even the electrical cords on the cockpit swing in the right direction when the aircraft maneuvers through the air. Never seen something like that in any other model.

Cheers,
Mark

falcon409
June 2nd, 2015, 10:02
I noticed also that while watching the pilot from the exterior during landing his hands on both the stick and throttle moved accordingly, even to the smallest inputs. . .pretty cool to see. Today I was landing at Bien Hoa after an hour and 30 minute flight from an LZ up North. as I was about 5nm and on an extended downwind I heard the tower clear "Experimental" for take-off. I could barely make him out as he rolled. . .moving pretty fast so I was pretty sure it was a jet and I knew 100's were there at one time because I saw them parked when I landed there to pick up supplies in 69'. I kept watching and the fighter turned in my direction and passed about a quarter mile behind me. . .it was a 105, lol. . .pretty cool to see.

The O-1/L-19 revived my interest in the VNW Project scenery and the Orbx textures and the FreeMesh addition have really brought that area to life again.