PDA

View Full Version : For Prowler Fans

Wayland
May 27th, 2015, 17:47
Seattle's Museum of Flight at Boeing Field just got a new exhibit:

http://www.king5.com/story/tech/science/aerospace/2015/05/27/museum-prowler/28045125/

Steve

Navy Chief
May 27th, 2015, 19:54
I noted the squadron that aircraft had belonged to was VAQ-134 (Garudas). I was fortunate to have been TAD with them on deployment to Iwakuni in the Summer of '96. Great det. Spent one month of the six on Okinawa. Good times. NC

Wayland
May 27th, 2015, 21:04
Hey, Chief, I thought that there might be a pretty good chance you had a connection there. I used to see them overhead at about 500 feet dodging rocks as they did practice runs over on the dry side of Washington State. Nothing like standing in the front yard and watching your own private airshow. The Electric Bugs are doing it now. What a rush.

Steve

Daveroo
May 27th, 2015, 21:41
Hey, Chief, I thought that there might be a pretty good chance you had a connection there. I used to see them overhead at about 500 feet dodging rocks as they did practice runs over on the dry side of Washington State. Nothing like standing in the front yard and watching your own private airshow. The Electric Bugs are doing it now. What a rush.

Steve

thats how i feel when watching the fire fighting airtankers here..an incredible air show right there out your front windows...course ya gotta watch the fires too....

are there any payware prowlers?..

CG_1976
May 28th, 2015, 02:06
thats how i feel when watching the fire fighting airtankers here..an incredible air show right there out your front windows...course ya gotta watch the fires too....

are there any payware prowlers?..

Yep, Razbam