PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!! Fsx is crashing!!!!!

RyanJZ
May 21st, 2015, 04:53
So a few days ago I bought the F1 B200, and I love it. IT works on my system just fine, FPS is lower than I would like, but its smooth and tolerable. And, most importantly, FSX would start just fine. Then my computer did one of those irritating automatic updates (i have windows 7) and now the FSX loading screen comes on for a minute, then I get the fatal error message.....:banghead::dread::dread::frown-new:
This is what it says in my event log
Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
Faulting module name: A2A_Feel.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x50dc6814
Exception code: 0xc0000005

Jafo
May 21st, 2015, 05:09
Look into your list of updates....it will be one of them.
Uninstall one at a time until it is solved.
...and turn off 'install updates automatically'....make it ask you first...;)

BTW....IE 10 and 11 BOTH used to crash my FSX for quite a while...so I stayed with 9 until well after 11 came out...;)

RyanJZ
May 21st, 2015, 05:21
Where do I find this list of updates?

ryanbatc
May 21st, 2015, 05:27
Try reinstalling Accufeel if you have that

RyanJZ
May 21st, 2015, 05:29
UPDATE, I just restarted my computer, and this time it loaded fine. Go figure. Still would be useful to know how find that list of updates for future reference though

Jafo
May 21st, 2015, 06:02
UPDATE, I just restarted my computer, and this time it loaded fine. Go figure. Still would be useful to know how find that list of updates for future reference though

Several directions....start...all programs...windows update....'installed updates' at bottom left.

Turn off auto update-install. Make it ask you.

Blackbird686
May 21st, 2015, 12:16
You can also view and manage all of your Win7 updates by going into the "Action Center". Just click on the little flag at the bottom right on your toolbar.

BB686:US-flag:

PHo17
May 22nd, 2015, 06:10

If you want to uninstall the latest updates it would be nice to know which are the latest. There may not be the date column visible. In that case move your mouse cursor on some title of visible colums and right click. From the opening window choose "Installed On". By (left) clicking on "Installed On" title you can change the order from oldest upmost or newest upmost (more options behind the down arrow besides the title).

Uninstalling is easy. Choose the Update you want to delete (by mouse cursor) and right click. There it is.

Pekka

Paul Domingue
May 22nd, 2015, 07:31
Go to your control panel, select Programs and Features then at the top click on View installed updates. Click on the bar where it says Installed On to organize them by date.