PDA

View Full Version : Disregard

Terry
September 27th, 2008, 02:31
I see the staff decided to really disregard, neglect, and ignore my thread. I really looked forward to viewing the wit that was added here every day. :confused:

Terry

Corsair 14F
September 27th, 2008, 02:44
Thanks Terry...:applause:

txnetcop
September 27th, 2008, 05:29
I have decided to disregard disregarding, as my hard work seems to have been disregarded as well. Terry, thank you for disregarding us again
Ted

doublecool
September 27th, 2008, 05:59
I have decided to disregard disregarding, as my hard work seems to have been disregarded as well. Terry, thank you for disregarding us again
Ted

Well Said...I think:banghead::isadizzy::costumes:

Blackbird686
September 27th, 2008, 06:11
I was told in a previous thread not to worry about 'missin the boat'... and I could disregard this thread altogether....

"All together now.... all together now" -- 'the Beatles'... some time ago :rolleyes:

BB686:USA-flag:

JSkorna
September 27th, 2008, 07:14
Well, then I guess we'll have to disregard this thread instead. What do you all think about that?

ben54b
September 27th, 2008, 07:24
Ok, Then I will now regard this thread as being disregarded. :isadizzy:

Ben

rpjkw
September 27th, 2008, 07:55
I'm confused.:isadizzy: Which disregard should I disregard? Maybe disregard the whole thing, regardless?

Bob

Buddha13
September 27th, 2008, 08:51
Hi all,
If I new what it was I was disregarding I could disregard it as well as the next man.As I do not I will have to disregard something else for the moment..lol.
If anyone here wants to tell what to disregard i could disregard that as well.
One question as a disregard is a negative state do 2 disregards create a positive.Meaning I would have to regard something as well

Buddha13

RLPENDER
September 27th, 2008, 09:56
Ok so,if we regard the original disregard as disregarded regardfully(is this a word),then we can regard the new disregard as being disregarded regardfully as if it were the first disregarded thread to be disregarded regardfully as the fir..s..t...wait ...second dis regarded of the first disregard....aww...I got a headache!:banghead:

Daveroo
September 27th, 2008, 10:25
well imma just gonna disregard this one like i disregarded the last one

Cees Donker
September 27th, 2008, 10:37
Well, let's disregard this one too!

:sheep:

Cees

bearcat241
September 27th, 2008, 12:05
After that last disregarded thread, plus the rate at which this new one is goin', there won't be anything left to regard :crybaby:...

hmmm...but on second thought, that would in theory cancel out any further disregarding at some point, right? :isadizzy:

Sopwith Chameleon
September 27th, 2008, 14:04
Regarding the new disregard thread - is it any different as regards the old disregard thread in all regards (which has now been disregarded as regards regarding) - or will it be the same as regards the old disregard thread as regards regarding it regardless of the fact that Terry told us to disregard it?

If not then please diregard this in all regards

Regards,

Jim

Terry
September 27th, 2008, 14:26
Regarding the new disregard thread - is it any different as regards the old disregard thread in all regards (which has now been disregarded as regards regarding) - or will it be the same as regards the old disregard thread as regards regarding it regardless of the fact that Terry told us to disregard it?

If not then please diregard this in all regards

Regards,

Jim

Whoever it was that handed out the award for 200th post should give you one for the highest use of various regards in one sentence.

Congrats :medals:

Buddha13
September 27th, 2008, 15:42
Hi all,
Regarding the original disregard thread.I did not post on that one.So does that count as my first disregard.Regarding the fact that technically I did not disregard it.So does this count as my first disregard or my second disregard.Also as hypothesized before do 2 disregards count as a regard.By disregarding this post am I actually regarding it, as I have to regard it in the first place to make the decision actively disregard it if you get my meaning.
If this makes no sense to you you can disregard this post as well.
BUT 'and Que spooky music' have you just regarded this post enable you to disregard it.
Now where's that bloody chicken and egg...lol.

Buddha13

txnetcop
September 27th, 2008, 19:43
Whoever it was that handed out the award for 200th post should give you one for the highest use of various regards in one sentence.

Congrats :medals:

Now that's funny:costumes::costumes::costumes:
Ted

RLPENDER
September 28th, 2008, 07:05
My regards to the disregarders:wavey:

Ascua02
September 28th, 2008, 10:26
Disregardons, disregardons....
:censored: I think im geting mixed with my french :banghead::banghead:

:costumes:

Dangerousdave26
September 28th, 2008, 16:08
Since all of my posts have been lost I felt the best place to put my new activation post was in the disregard thread. Here it will it will enjoy the disregardation it deserves. :icon_lol:

Please Disregard

magoo
September 28th, 2008, 16:08
Perhaps it could all be summed up as life, the universe, and everything......irregardlessly disregardable.

NSS
September 29th, 2008, 07:02
I am disregarding this one again..:banghead:

huub vink
September 29th, 2008, 08:56
How can I neglect a thread in which everybody ignores the fact their are asked to disregard it :banghead:

Heummm, I think I will try to take no notice of it anymore....

Huub

Daveroo
September 30th, 2008, 05:49
had to disregard this again as it has been disregarded to the bottom of the list

PeteHam
September 30th, 2008, 18:04
had to disregard this again as it has been disregarded to the bottom of the list

This was almost at the bottom of the page, and if it dissappeared from view then no one could disregard it.

:icon_lol:

Pete.

b24_witchcraft
September 30th, 2008, 19:19
Looks like someone disregarded the note about disregarding this thread so I'll disregard the note about disregarding this thread too. :costumes:

Flyboy208
September 30th, 2008, 19:45
You people are in need of some cold beers! Mike :isadizzy::costumes:

Tom Clayton
September 30th, 2008, 22:29
I'm sorry, I just can't disregard any comment concerning my favorite beverage!:costumes::ernae:

JSkorna
October 2nd, 2008, 17:30
Why was this disregarded for a whole day?

bull494
October 2nd, 2008, 19:35
I'll disregard the fact that the original thread had been lost in the crash and will continue to disregard this disregard thread.:mixedsmi:

James

RLPENDER
October 3rd, 2008, 01:35
Still disregarding:kilroy:

Willy
October 16th, 2008, 16:40
I can't believe yall disregarded this all the way back to page 7! :d

Daveroo
October 16th, 2008, 17:45
man page 7?..we cant disregard the disregard thread

EMatheson
October 16th, 2008, 17:52
I have been steadfastly disregarding it since the crash - now I feel it is time to truly do my part... and regard the total meaninglessness of the thread!

PeteHam
October 16th, 2008, 19:04
man page 7?..we cant disregard the disregard thread

That's way too long to disregard this disregard :icon_lol:

Pete.

OBIO
October 16th, 2008, 19:16
No good can come of this. The last time the Disregard thread existed, the only one who disregarded it was the server...and it came to enjoy disregarding that thread so much that it increased its enjoyment by disregarding every single thread since June 2005. With luck, the server will see that there are many fewer threads to disregard this time around and reach the conclusion that disregarding threads is not worth the effort.

OBIO

RLPENDER
October 17th, 2008, 01:14
I do what I can as a disregarding member!:icon_lol:

Dangerousdave26
October 17th, 2008, 07:49
It was last week when I remebered this thread but I continued to disregard it.

Bone
October 17th, 2008, 09:17
I was the best Disregarder in my pilot traing class...took top honors...no one else could touch me.

RLPENDER
October 18th, 2008, 02:18
You must be very proud!:icon_lol:

Dangerousdave26
October 22nd, 2008, 20:46
This post http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=2131 reminded me of this post so now I must Disregard Again.:banghead:

Just when I had it perfected

Tako_Kichi
October 22nd, 2008, 21:34
Darn it!....I have been managing to disregard this thread for days and now you have gone and brought it to my attention again. :banghead:

huub vink
October 23rd, 2008, 00:20
As I'm not longere moderating this forum I can finally start to ingnore, neglect and disregard this thread.

I even don't have to watch it anymore.

Huub

RLPENDER
October 23rd, 2008, 01:08
My wife says I must have been unwatched as a child:isadizzy:, hmmm...wonder what she was talking about:kilroy:?

ibl19108
October 23rd, 2008, 01:49
WOW! aahhhh, just disregard the whole disregard of the disregard :censored:. Beer 'n' Pizza anyone?

Derek

Tom Clayton
October 23rd, 2008, 09:22
Beer 'n' Pizza anyone?

Derek
That was breakfast quite a few times back in the day!:costumes:

Dangerousdave26
October 24th, 2008, 20:20
And Dinner tonight

:wiggle:

Tom Clayton
October 24th, 2008, 20:29
But I care about a tiltrotor!

Oh - wait a minute...:redf:

Terry
October 25th, 2008, 03:48
I see we now have two threads to disregard! If this continues to spread we could end up disregarding everything.:isadizzy:

Cees Donker
October 25th, 2008, 03:56
I see we now have two threads to disregard! If this continues to spread we could end up disregarding everything.:isadizzy:
We'll disregard this remark!

:d

Cees