PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft List using Tacpack

doublecool
May 12th, 2015, 13:52
I have been reading and getting more interested in Tacpack by VRS.

I have googled/searched for a complete list of the aircraft which are using to date and ones that are planning.

This is what I have found so far:

Payware Freeware
VRS FA-18
M2M 200C
Aerosoft F-14
Iris A-10 Warthog Driver
Milviz P-38L
Vertigo Studios Spad VII

Freeware
Dino T-45
Dino F-14D
Dino F-35
Dino Lockheed S3 Viking
Dino MB 326

My question or comment is, the above list complete
and whom is plannig aircraft for the future.

any all news is welcome

fsxar177
May 12th, 2015, 14:12
Vertigo Studios;

Nieuport N.17
T-33A
Mosquito
B-25

henrystreet
May 12th, 2015, 14:54
For planned releases:

Milviz F-4 Phantom
Simworks Phantom
VRS has a couple of F/A-18 models in the works

Daveroo
May 12th, 2015, 15:06
can TACPACK be added to planes already done?..like the MV JU-87's?

Sieggie
May 12th, 2015, 17:40
You can add it to the JustFlight F4F's and Marletts, the Spit and Hufficanes easy enough. There are fairly simple instructions on the VRS forum. Once you get the gist of the configuration process, the sample on VRS can be modified to put 50cals instead of the vickers. Just look at what they are doing and use your imagination. You don't get tracers but the planes have effects and sounds. You will have to fudge a bit with the bullet strike points also, but at close range C172's will explode effortlessly.

Dave

Dutcheeseblend
May 12th, 2015, 21:18
Fokker D.21 V2.00 by Dutcheeseblend :ernaehrung004:

dhazelgrove
May 12th, 2015, 22:06
Aerosoft's EE Lightning F6/F2A will be TacPack-enabled. Their EE Lightning F3 may be retro-fitted.

Dave

DaveWG
May 12th, 2015, 22:09
I'm working on my Hunters at the moment.

IanHenry
May 13th, 2015, 00:22
Don't forget the JustFlight Tornado may be TacPack enabled.

Ian

miragecy
May 13th, 2015, 00:59
Razbam A-7 Corsair (God knows when) and Harrier

doublecool
May 13th, 2015, 16:28
And now SSW have decided that thier Tornado will be :wavey: tacpacked

Nice list coming together here...

one thing I have lean in my digging into the Tacpack is I guess you need to load Tacpack before the Tacpack aircraft
so just a heads up

doublecool
May 13th, 2015, 16:33

I am looking forward to this... I going to get Tacpack just for the freeware...

Thanks Dave... :applause:
and Dino :wavey:and Dutcheeseblend

Mach3DS
May 13th, 2015, 18:40
really looking forward to your hunters Dave!

Daveroo
May 13th, 2015, 20:44

one thing I have lean in my digging into the Tacpack is I guess you need to load Tacpack before the Tacpack aircraft
so just a heads up

how do you load tacpack first?..from outside FSX? or inside?...

JimmyRFR
May 13th, 2015, 21:22

so just a heads up

You don't have to do anything to load the TacPack module. It gets added to your dll.xml file and loaded when the sim starts.

DaveWG
May 13th, 2015, 22:17
Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it.:encouragement:
I posted a couple of sceenshots over in the P3d screenshot thread here (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?83308-Prepar3d-V2-Screenshots&p=953410&viewfull=1#post953410).
Exterior mods & weapons coding is pretty much complete, but I still need to integrate the controls into the VC and then backdate the mods to the earlier Hunter marks.

doublecool
May 14th, 2015, 02:21

Sorry Dave I meant to say intstall Tacpack then install or reinstall your Tacpack aircraft

dhazelgrove
May 14th, 2015, 02:30
Sorry Dave I meant to say intstall Tacpack then install or reinstall your Tacpack aircraft

The only aircraft you have to install after TacPack is the VRS FA-18 version that is appropriate to the TacPack version you have installed.
Other TacPack-enabled aircraft don't seem to care over much if it's there or not. They'll use it if present, but won't whinge if not.

Dave

ZsoltB
May 15th, 2015, 02:19
Restauravia Mirage C/B!!!!!!

Scandinavian
May 15th, 2015, 05:48
Is there an update I have to download for that Zsoltquack? I can't remember it being supported from the start.

The list of tackpack compatible aircraft is starting to look good, but hopefully we'll get some typical adversary aircraft with tackpack soon too. :)

ZsoltB
May 15th, 2015, 06:00
Is there an update I have to download for that Zsoltquack? I can't remember it being supported from the start.

The list of tackpack compatible aircraft is starting to look good, but hopefully we'll get some typical adversary aircraft with tackpack soon too. :)

I also hope...
it would be nice if...

hae5904
May 15th, 2015, 08:41
About the Restauravia MIII, there are no plans for TacPack..... a wish one might have, but still there are no plans for such.

Razbam has picked up their work on the TacPack A-7.
In fact, Ron already posted today on FB the following message :
"We´ll be releasing the 1st A-7 Tac Pac beta tonight, for those pre-relase customers, we´ll update your downloads so you can get it, it´s going to be initially the A-7E version, during the week, we´ll update the files (and your accounts) to include the D and early versions..i´m seriously considering to include the 2 seat trainer variants, all in one single package".

Cheers,
Hank

spatialpro
May 15th, 2015, 12:35

Hi Dave,

Do you have the 30mm Aden cannon working? Are they modeled as such in TacPack?

What about these babies too?!

http://www.hawkerhunter.com/2234/42825.jpg

DaveWG
May 15th, 2015, 23:19
Cannon are working, but they're not Aden. If VRS add Aden cannon to TacPack, it's simply a matter of changing the name in the ini file.

Was there supposed to be a pic attached Andy?

So far, I've got cannon, AIM-9B, 500lb dumb bombs, cluster bombs, practice bombs, Matra rocket packs and Sura rockets. For some I've had to pick the nearest TacPack equivalent for now. Note, I'm working on the Swiss Mk58, so weapons are for that mark.

robcarrich
May 16th, 2015, 00:22
So far, I've got cannon, AIM-9B, 500lb dumb bombs, cluster bombs, practice bombs, Matra rocket packs and Sura rockets. For some I've had to pick the nearest TacPack equivalent for now. Note, I'm working on the Swiss Mk58, so weapons are for that mark.

Hello Dave,
Are you using the gun sight that comes with the SDK?

DaveWG
May 16th, 2015, 03:34
Hi Rob. No, I haven't coded the gunsight yet.

robcarrich
May 16th, 2015, 03:44
Can the default gun sight be used with AIM's and the like?

Stickshaker
May 16th, 2015, 03:53
Rob, do your questions mean that you are working on Tacpacking your own planes too? I do hope so...

DaveWG
May 16th, 2015, 03:58
Can the default gun sight be used with AIM's and the like?

I expect so. I'm not using any sight at the moment, but I can still make kills with the Sidewinder in a "point and shoot" fashion.

robcarrich
May 16th, 2015, 04:00
Rob, do your questions mean that you are working on Tacpacking your own planes too? I do hope so...

Well yes it does but, I'm light years away from understanding how to do it!
I have followed the tutorial for adding the gun and HUD display and that's it.

robcarrich
May 16th, 2015, 04:07
I expect so. I'm not using any sight at the moment, but I can still make kills with the Sidewinder in a "point and shoot" fashion.

Thanks Dave,
I must say I'm looking forward to a TacPack "Hunter"
Not been able to get anything other than the gun working on any model as yet.

Stickshaker
May 16th, 2015, 04:29
Well yes it does but, I'm light years away from understanding how to do it!
I have followed the tutorial for adding the gun and HUD display and that's it.

Good news all the same!!

DaveWG
May 16th, 2015, 04:37
Thanks Dave,
I must say I'm looking forward to a TacPack "Hunter"
Not been able to get anything other than the gun working on any model as yet.

If you've got a gun working, then you're part way there. :adoration: Dumb bombs & unguided rockets are handled pretty much the same way as the gun.

robcarrich
May 16th, 2015, 05:05
Is it a case of adding them to the ini file and aircraft cfg using the list of weapons in the SDK?

DaveWG
May 16th, 2015, 06:16
The weapons are all listed in the tacpack.ini, in the [MapStoresIDs] section, then you use the [Store_Station.x] sections to define which weapons are usable on which store stations.
Each weapon has it's own ID. You'll have to write some code to tell TacPack which ID is loaded on which station, and which station is selected. Then when you pull the trigger, send the firing order to TacPack to fire that particular store. It's fairly straightforward once you get your head around it. I can help you out with some specific code if you like, but I'm still learning myself! :biggrin-new:

robcarrich
May 16th, 2015, 06:32
Hello Dave,
Thank you very much I really would appreciate any help you could give me.
I just want to start off with a couple of 500lbs bombs and a couple of sparrows.
I realize that we are all on a learning curve but some of us are better equipped to take it all in!:untroubled:

Rob

spatialpro
May 16th, 2015, 08:52
Yeah, it was a photo of Sura rockets, so you've answered the question Dave!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23002&stc=1

DaveWG
May 16th, 2015, 09:19
Interesting, you're pic shows the second row mounted on the pylon. I've also got pics of them fitted without the pylon, directly to the wing the same as the other rows. Which is correct? Hmm.

Anyhow, here's them in action.

http://daveg.cbfsim.org/screens/sura.jpg

spatialpro
May 16th, 2015, 09:25
Oooooooooh boy! That is AMAZING Dave!

I suspect the photo I posted shows a non-standard fit.

Rob: How much arm-twisting would it take for you to rework your Sea Venom and add 20mm Hispano Mk.V cannon, 60lb RP-3 rockets and a P3D and/or TacPack functional radar??!! :encouragement:

Andy

xpelekis
May 16th, 2015, 10:23
Nice work !

Stickshaker
May 17th, 2015, 02:29
Oooooooooh boy! That is AMAZING Dave!

I suspect the photo I posted shows a non-standard fit.

Rob: How much arm-twisting would it take for you to rework your Sea Venom and add 20mm Hispano Mk.V cannon, 60lb RP-3 rockets and a P3D and/or TacPack functional radar??!! :encouragement:

Andy

Rob, you have two arms, so I would like to twist the other one. It would be great if your Meteors would be Tacpacked. At Fly Away Simulations there is a V-1 flying bomb for FS2004 that can easily be converted to FSX. If one takes a V-1 as a target with TacPac it will not take evasive action and will not shoot back - more realistic with a V-1 than with many other planes. V-1 hunting in a Meteor is something I think would be interesting for some of us.

ZsoltB
May 17th, 2015, 02:33
:applause::medals:

Penz
May 19th, 2015, 08:54
Found a couple of interesting new ones on flightsim.com, thought I'd mention them here:

ah-1w_super_cobratacpack.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=185650)
ah-64apachextacpack.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=185649)

Both packages by "UncleSalty".

I don't have TacPack yet, so I cannot speak for the content, but according to the description these two helicopters won't even work without it.

Stickshaker
May 19th, 2015, 11:16
Penz, I have yet to try them out, but this seems like a great find to me! Thanks for spotting!

simulloyd
May 19th, 2015, 17:36
I almost fell out of my chair seeing the AH-1W then I also came across this one for the Iris F-4 Phantom + TacPack

f-4_phantom_mp_tp.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=185648)

dhazelgrove
May 20th, 2015, 02:06
I almost fell out of my chair seeing the AH-1W then I also came across this one for the Iris F-4 Phantom + TacPack

f-4_phantom_mp_tp.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=185648)

Well done for this - but no RAF/RN skins. Disappointing.

Dave

Essex
May 20th, 2015, 13:55
Found a couple of interesting new ones on flightsim.com, thought I'd mention them here:

ah-1w_super_cobratacpack.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=185650)
ah-64apachextacpack.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=185649)

I don't have Tacpack either, but to fix the VC in the freeware Apache, add

[Vcockpit04]
Background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=512,512
visible=0
pixel_size=512,512
texture=$AH64_4

it seems to work ok.

ST0RM
May 22nd, 2015, 07:37
Re: Uncle Salty TacPack enabled aircraft

I downloaded and installed the F4U Corsair and AH-1W Cobra.
The Corsair appears to be the freeware -7 model from Guy Hulin, while the Cobra is the old Alphasim freeware.

FM is stock. Weapons that are modeled are guns, AIM-9s for the Corsair and guns, rockets and AIM-9s for the Cobra. Both have chaff and flares. I could not find a way to activate a gun sight, so I sprayed and prayed a lot. Stock Gatling gun sound for all guns and no swoosh for the rockets or missiles.

Really, if you want something to goof around with, here you go. Uncle Salty figured out the coding process and gave his time for free. Your call on using it in game.

-Jeff

Stickshaker
May 26th, 2015, 12:25

Dave, I already had the Alphasim Hunter but this thread made me want to have a look at yours. What a pleasant surprise! Beautiful inside and out, and she flies very nice although I made only two short flights as yet. Looking forward to the TacPac version! Are the 'proper' cannon available in TacPac?

Stickshaker
May 26th, 2015, 12:27
Re: Uncle Salty TacPack enabled aircraft

I downloaded and installed the F4U Corsair and AH-1W Cobra.
The Corsair appears to be the freeware -7 model from Guy Hulin, while the Cobra is the old Alphasim freeware.

FM is stock. Weapons that are modeled are guns, AIM-9s for the Corsair and guns, rockets and AIM-9s for the Cobra. Both have chaff and flares. I could not find a way to activate a gun sight, so I sprayed and prayed a lot. Stock Gatling gun sound for all guns and no swoosh for the rockets or missiles.

Really, if you want something to goof around with, here you go. Uncle Salty figured out the coding process and gave his time for free. Your call on using it in game.

-Jeff

Shf-4 brings up a simple helmet-mounted display. A nice touch and it shows what is potentially possible with TacPac.

Stickshaker
June 1st, 2015, 11:35
At the VRS support forum you can find files for tacpacking the A2A P-51D (with sound and tracer effects), P-40, Bf-109E and Spitfire MkI and –II. Haven’t tried them out yet. <o:p></o:p>

Chris Sykes
July 8th, 2015, 05:30
http://www.robertjamesrichardson.co.uk/ Meteor F8 Tacpack enabled!

ST0RM
July 8th, 2015, 06:15
Awesome!!! Great to see more aircraft getting the mod. Hopefully Dave is getting close to releasing his Hunter mod.

-Jeff

Stickshaker
July 11th, 2015, 03:03
Rob, thanks so much for the F8! Nice to have one of the first-generation jets Tacpacked. Can I port over the tacpac.ini file and aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg entries etc. over to your other Meteors? Or are you perhaps working on them?

Dumonceau
July 11th, 2015, 07:02
A2A B-17 TacPack conversion files

<tbody>
<center>FSX Tacpack Conversion For A2A B-17
</center> <center> [ Download (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=186303) | View (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fsview.php?do=list&fid=186303) | Video (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?12583&vid=LkNMips_mdc) ] </center>
Name: a2a_b17tacpack.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=186303)
Size: 22,594,201 Date: 07-07-2015 Downloads: 145

http://www.flightsim.com/images/fscfiles/u/a2a_b17tacpack.gif
FSX Tacpack Conversion For A2A (http://www.fspilotshop.com/a2ashockwave-simulations-m-87.html?utm_source=flightsimcom&utm_medium=library&utm_campaign=sitelink) B-17. This package includes the files and instructions needed to enable TacPack weapons on the A2A (http://www.fspilotshop.com/a2ashockwave-simulations-m-87.html?utm_source=flightsimcom&utm_medium=library&utm_campaign=sitelink) Boeing B17 (Accusim), This package includes only the files needed for the conversion, this is not the complete aircraft. You must own the A2A (http://www.fspilotshop.com/a2ashockwave-simulations-m-87.html?utm_source=flightsimcom&utm_medium=library&utm_campaign=sitelink) B-17 and the VRS Tacpack to use these mods. By Ed Akridge.

</tbody>
Johan

Stickshaker
July 12th, 2015, 03:26
Johan, I might be inclined to buy the Accusim B-17 after all...

This is on the way: the Accusim P-47 Razorback with TacPac:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC6YF58PC9A&feature=youtu.be.
See the VRS forums.

Dumonceau
July 12th, 2015, 04:46
Thanks for the pointer Stickshaker! But I don't have tacpack. I was merely trying to be helpful! ;)

And for me, the combination accusim+tacpack would be a recipe for disaster! I'm a certified airplane nut, but probably the worst pilot in the world.

In real life I was just barely able to put down a Socata Rally. A very docile airplane indeed, with the added luxury of having a friend sitting right hand side who is also an instructor! :biggrin-new:

Johan

dhazelgrove
July 12th, 2015, 05:51
If we're talking 'on the way', then there's the Aerosoft EE Lightning F6 (with a bonus F2A external model) to go with their earlier EE Lightning F3 - which is also getting a TacPack upgrade.

Dave

Stickshaker
July 12th, 2015, 05:58
Yes, dhazelgrove, and it seems to be almost ready.
Johan, I used to fly ultralights but I am not a very good pilot myself. Still, I practiced landing taildraggers in a sim and it helped me when I got the chance to land a Tiger Moth.

Jen
July 18th, 2015, 05:26
Are there any tecnical reasons, why TacPack is not working with Prepare3D pro, since it seems to be working fine with Prepare3D academic ?

Do anyone know if it is of pure eula reasons? Or if not, if there will be a Tacpack "update" for the pro version ?

May have to invest in the academic version, if not :wink:

Best

Soeren

stovall
July 18th, 2015, 06:24
Soeren, there is a TacPack version for Prepar3D Pro. It is just not advertized by VRS. It has something to do with Prepar3D Pro Plus version. Sells for something like 2 grand. I have thought about buying the academic version as well. This will be especially true if I abandon FSX completely.

Jen
July 18th, 2015, 11:01
Soeren, there is a TacPack version for Prepar3D Pro. It is just not advertized by VRS. It has something to do with Prepar3D Pro Plus version. Sells for something like 2 grand. I have thought about buying the academic version as well. This will be especially true if I abandon FSX completely.

Hi Tom

Yes, I found out of that a little later today, and at that give-away price, they must be selling like warm popcorn in a cinema :dizzy:

So it looks like it will be academic version, or no tacpack.

Wonder if it is possible to have both the pro, and the academic version on the same pc?

Soeren

stovall
July 18th, 2015, 11:19
Hi Tom

Wonder if it is possible to have both the pro, and the academic version on the same pc?

Soeren

That is a very good question. Anyone have both P3D Academic and Pro versions installed?

ST0RM
September 17th, 2015, 08:01
UncleSalty is at it again. Today I saw that Piglet's A-29 Super Tucano has been given the treatment. While I continue to wait for the TacPack IRIS AT-6B, this will be a fun aircraft to fly and fight.

flaviossa
October 9th, 2015, 13:51
Downloaded the UncleSalty A-29 and looking over the files, i saw some shockwave 3dlights effects .fx files inside. They are not payware files? If so, isn´t wrong to use them in this package?
The raiden has this files too. Didn´t see the other packages.

xpelekis
October 21st, 2015, 23:16
Add "section 8" F-86 to the list.
Search "Tacpack" in flightsim.com. Added 20 Oct. 2015.

Dutcheeseblend
October 22nd, 2015, 02:36
My D.21 appears to be included in the list on Flightsim.com as well, but also as a conversion (I see) by mr. Unclesalty. Don't like that. Nowhere is mentioned that the file is a conversion, nowhere is mentioned it's originally developed by me, never asked permission. Moreover, I made a Tacpack variant earlier, in May I published this V2.00 of the D.21.

Edit: readme file and manual don't appear to be included as well.

I'm sorry but I just don't like this... Just wanted to share.

Peg o my heart
November 24th, 2015, 22:10
I wonder if the tacpack significantly affecrs frame rate. My GPU is jurassic

joe bob
November 24th, 2015, 23:11
My impression is no.
If you can run the aircraft that uses it then you are fine.
It is the complexity of the aircraft (with or without) that is the major factor

Peg o my heart
November 25th, 2015, 03:21
Thanks Joe. Just got it.

xpelekis
February 6th, 2016, 02:45
Adding this to the list : http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index. ... l#msg98206 (http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,6944.msg98206.html#msg98206)

Here on a test ride :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6InuGCYJBc8

Victory103
February 6th, 2016, 11:52
One of your missions xpelekis? FSXBA 16.1 looks great, getting closer with each release. Installed, just haven't tested yet.

xpelekis
February 9th, 2016, 11:37
Yeap, and mission is available at SOH FSX Missions downloads with additional features
compared to video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZRqT3jf0Oc

Victory103
February 9th, 2016, 17:41
Big thanks on releasing your mission.

doublecool
February 13th, 2016, 02:50
Milviz NEW

F-100D

Good Stuff all around this one :applause::applause::applause:

ZsoltB
March 10th, 2016, 01:19
Warbirdsim Mustangs?

mikewmac
March 13th, 2016, 10:03
Rob's Aero Files at:

http://www.robertjamesrichardson.co.uk/page3.html

Douglas F5D Skylancer
Convair F-106 Delta Dart
Gloster Meteor F Mk 8 RAAF

TacPack Integrations by Uncle Salty

hadhart
April 18th, 2016, 13:04
Yak-38 at:
https://haditahir.com/2016/04/17/fsx-yak-38-dengan-senjata/ (https://haditahir.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/fsx-yak-38-dengan-senjata/)

Tacpack integration by Corrado La Posta (http://isoliti4gatti.it/)

ZsoltB
May 12th, 2016, 01:31
SSW Zipper's

SIM SKUNK WORKS IS GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT
SSW F-104S FOR P3D 3.2 AND TACKPACK'D FOR P3D 2.5 ARE OUT !
- New version 5.0.2 for P3D 3.2 and later is available trough the software store, only core files must be purchased, texture are freely availble, see product description.
- Version 5.0.2 is TacPack and vACMI compatible, it can support both.
- User that have purchased previous version for P3D 2.5 and/or FSX can obtain P3D 3.2 version with a discount upon request and showing a proof of purchase. Opening a ticket on SSW help desk they will be given of a 15 € coupon to purchase P3D 3.2 version.
- A new patch (4.0.9) is freely available as service pack, it makes the zipper for P3D 2.5 TACPACK compatible.
- A new patch (3.8.2) that makes the zipper for FSX TACPACK compatible is available as well
- SSW LOCKHEED FRF-104G and MC DONNEL DOUGLAS AV-8B II will be available soon for P3D 3.2 and made TacPack compatible, as well as patches to make FSX and P3D 2.5 versions TacPack compatible

Info: https://www.facebook.com/Sim-Skunk-Works-1395203754116505/?fref=ts

ZsoltB
May 27th, 2016, 19:18
SIM SKUNK WORKS IS GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT
SSW FRF-104G FOR P3D 3.2 IS OUT
* New version 3.0.1 for P3D 3.2 and later is available trough the software store, only core files have to be purchased, texture are freely availble, see product description.
* Version 3.0.1 is TacPack and vACMI compatible, it can support both.
* Users that have purchased previous version for P3D 2.5 and/or FSX can obtain P3D 3.2 version with a discount upon request and showing a proof of purchase:
- Open a ticket on SSW help desk and ask for discount, they will be given of a 15 € coupon to purchase P3D 3.2 version.
- From P3D v2.5 to P3D v3.2 key is not needed, P3D 2.5 key covers P3D v3.2 as well.
- From FSX/SE to P3D v3.2 key is needed.
- Patches that make the FRF-104G TACPACK compatible will be soon available for FSX and P3D 2.5 as free service packs.

https://www.facebook.com/Sim-Skunk-Works-1395203754116505/?fref=nf

:jump:
(https://www.facebook.com/Sim-Skunk-Works-1395203754116505/?fref=nf)

doublecool
May 6th, 2017, 03:25
Milviz F-4E Tacpack

Milviz Bell UH-1 Huey... Fun stuff with the miniguns and rockets :wavey::applause:

doublecool
May 6th, 2017, 03:32
SimWorks Studios F-4B, APR-24 and F-4N
with Tacpack

:applause::applause::applause:

fsafranek
June 3rd, 2017, 20:05
Aerosoft English Electric Lightning T5
:ernaehrung004:

PhantomTweak
September 5th, 2017, 11:03
The latest iteration of the FSDt FSX BA F/A-18C Hornet is now TacPac enabled.
It may be found here: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,6944.msg117011.html#msg117011
Great bird. Give it a try!
Pat☺

JosefK
March 9th, 2018, 00:47
If there's any jet that needs a TacPack add-on it's the Grumman A-6 Intruder.https://youtu.be/bn8WNF0rVLA

jagl04
June 30th, 2018, 06:32
Aerosoft Seahawk SH60B and SH60 R. Freeware mod available at Aerosoft forum

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?...-seahawk-mods/

(http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/132826-seahawk-mods/)https://image.ibb.co/eUcenJ/romeo2.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/d0Mm1d/romeo.jpg

jagl04
September 27th, 2018, 10:24
And all the family of the Blackhawks, based on the Cera-Sim UH60L. Al of them available at SOH

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63832&stc=1
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63833&stc=1

luciano mesquita
March 13th, 2020, 16:21
Guys, g'night!Lil lost here, is this tacpack for free? I've d/led F-5D Skylancer and I get a black square ....

awstub
March 13th, 2020, 16:25
No, it is payware....... available from https://www.vrsimulations.com/tacpack.php

There are payware and freeware airplanes available that have tacpack integrated in them..... but they will only work properly if Tacpack is installed your the system.

Guys, g'night!Lil lost here, is this tacpack for free? I've d/led F-5D Skylancer and I get a black square ....

luciano mesquita
March 14th, 2020, 11:45
No, it is payware....... available from https://www.vrsimulations.com/tacpack.phpThere are payware and freeware airplanes available that have tacpack integrated in them..... but they will only work properly if Tacpack is installed your the system.Woooo....I see, thanks!!! Seens to be very delightful!!!