PDA

View Full Version : Rivolto LIPI Scenery

Wings of Gold
May 9th, 2015, 14:23
I am using the MAIW MB-339 package in FSX (works well if you convert the traffic file). The scenery is however rather crude (sorry John). Has anyone tried to use the old Cloud9 Rivolto scenery in FSX? I am a glutton for punishment - but I would rather find out how much punishment this would entail - particularly as it costs $17 USD.

Bill

falcon409
May 9th, 2015, 15:12
I am using the MAIW MB-339 package in FSX (works well if you convert the traffic file). The scenery is however rather crude (sorry John). Has anyone tried to use the old Cloud9 Rivolto scenery in FSX? I am a glutton for punishment - but I would rather find out how much punishment this would entail - particularly as it costs $17 USD.

Bill
Yea, both Rivolto and Aviano were great sceneries that sadly were never duplicated beyond FS9. With Dino's MB-326 and the possibility of the MB-339 coming somewhere down the road it would be great to see those two done again for FSX/P3D. . .chances are slim though probably. My guess is that with Arno's ModelConverterX at least some of the buildings/scenery objects could be recycled to work in FSX/P3D but it would take some time.