PDA

View Full Version : Chino Planes of fame airshow 2015

trucker17
May 3rd, 2015, 18:51
Today was the last day of the planes of fame airshow.....
Was it ever awesome.....All the vintage aircraft, and the F22 demonstration flight.....
nothing can beat the sights, sounds and smells of an airshow......

Daveroo
May 3rd, 2015, 19:03
now wait just a bloody minute here....you passed by or over me and went to Chino without me?..dude i thought we were friends............................*mumbles to self...:untroubled:

trucker17
May 3rd, 2015, 19:37
now wait just a bloody minute here....you passed by or over me and went to Chino without me?..dude i thought we were friends............................*mumbles to self...:untroubled:

LOL.....I would have stoped if i thought you wanted to go.....
:very_drunk:

sketchy
May 3rd, 2015, 20:58
I went yesterday, a good show but nowhere as near as good as last year.

I'll post some pics later if anyone is interested.

trucker17
May 3rd, 2015, 21:20
POst away.....I'll be posting some as well, once the pictures are developed....

Daveroo
May 4th, 2015, 09:16
LOL.....I would have stoped if i thought you wanted to go.....
:very_drunk:

man me not wanting to go to any airshow is a farse....i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my airshows...but with both the folks sick..and no one else in my family into planes...well i havent been in atleast 4 years...and i miss them....and chino was/is a dream ive had for years....we went to the last airshow..or gathering of warbirds is what they called i think...it was at madera california..i was healthy back then and could really enjoy myself.........lots of cute girls....we were there 4 nights in an rv park...and i never did spend the night in the folks rv...and was at a differant house all 4 nights...hehehehe....................oh to be young and viral again. vural?well i never caught no viruses..

trucker17
May 4th, 2015, 12:16
man me not wanting to go to any airshow is a farse....i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my airshows...but with both the folks sick..and no one else in my family into planes...well i havent been in atleast 4 years...and i miss them....and chino was/is a dream ive had for years....we went to the last airshow..or gathering of warbirds is what they called i think...it was at madera california..i was healthy back then and could really enjoy myself.........lots of cute girls....we were there 4 nights in an rv park...and i never did spend the night in the folks rv...and was at a differant house all 4 nights...hehehehe....................oh to be young and viral again. vural?well i never caught no viruses..

LOL.....We'll swing by and get you next year......

Daveroo
May 4th, 2015, 14:41
LOL.....We'll swing by and get you next year......

ill hold you to that............and you know i will

trucker17
May 4th, 2015, 18:40
LOL....I know....