PDA

View Full Version : ORBX - Blue Canyon-Nyack, Gansner Field and Limberlost Ranch

JerdooFlightX
April 13th, 2015, 21:14
http://youtu.be/fyRietsBMlE

Shylock
April 14th, 2015, 23:11
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: I love ORBX.... Great video too. Think I'm buying this this weekend

Roger
April 15th, 2015, 04:06
Already got it and the 3 fields are very good! Limberlost is terrifying:pop4:

Daveroo
April 15th, 2015, 06:33
i live not to far from Blue Canyon,the Southern Pacific railroad name was Blue Canon,the "town" was down into the canyon farther from the airport.but this is pretty right on,except ive never seen that many planes on the airport as in this package..lol..during fire season its used pretty often for the helibase during large fires,then its very very active.

dvj
April 15th, 2015, 06:57
Well done. The video captures look spot on and real. Great camera movement.

JimmyRFR
April 15th, 2015, 09:49
during fire season its used pretty often for the helibase during large fires,then its very very active.

I've always thought it would be cool to replicate a firebase / helibase with AI or static helis. The first time I saw one was way, way up in the bush north of Edmonton, and there must of been 15 helicopters on the ground, three of them siting there with blades spinning. Since they were all private contractors hired on to the job, there was a very wide assortment of machines there, from normal 206's to some kind of neat coaxial rotor heli on hire from a logging company.