PDA

View Full Version : Simona De Silvestro: 4th In Her 2nd Race Back After A Year

Panther_99FS
April 12th, 2015, 12:39
It's been widely speculated that in equal equipment, she was faster than Danica. Now on Danica's old team, she's showing it. :applause:

EasyEd
April 12th, 2015, 15:19
Hey All,

Let me know when she wins a race as Danica did or sits on the pole at the Daytona 500 as Danica did... Talented no doubt.

-Ed-

PS On an unrelated note I got a 10-24 Fuji yesterday - talk about wicked wide - I don't know how to use it very well yet.

Panther_99FS
April 12th, 2015, 17:32
Hey All,

Let me know when she wins a race as Danica did yet.

You mean the fuel mileage win that Danica won? (She never won a race on flat out speed)
De Silvestro isn't interested in Daytona so that point is moot.

Also, De Silvestro is currently #1 in the points for all Andretti Motorsports drivers.
When did Danica ever do that?

Those in the Open Wheel "know" say that Silvestro is faster & in equal equipment, she's thus far proved it - even after a year off of racing.

Sorry EasyEd, too many people agree on this - you're in the minority here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danica had my support for a while (when she was with Rahal) but then when I realized that other, faster women drivers than her (Sarah Fisher on ovals for another example) weren't getting the same PR as Danica, my support quickly went away.

glh
April 12th, 2015, 20:39
Wait a minute. I didn't find Simona on herbiceps.com. This is NOT like you, Panther. You're slipping, man.