PDA

View Full Version : SSW Customer Service

Wings of Gold
April 11th, 2015, 10:59
I have just finished a complete reinstall of all three of my SSW aircraft (F-104G, F-104S and F-84F). Something got at my Registry Files, and I could no longer fully start up those aircraft. I went to the SSW Forum and posted my perceived problem. The SSW Team member asked me to do several steps until he could ascertain what the problem actually was. He then had me create a support ticket so that I could get all the replacement files that I needed - even after one of my backed-up folders proved to be corrupt. I am extremely pleased with the time and effort that SSW went to correct MY problem. As far as I am concerned, they have both superb products and outstanding customer service. [NOTE]: I have absolutely NO vested interest in SSW! All three of these aircraft were purchased from them. Bill

StormILM
April 11th, 2015, 12:27
I have the same models you have and when I got me new PC after my old one died, they were very quick to supply me with new keys to get my SSW models transferred over and up and running again. Only had one other technical issue (a sound crash problem which was a limitation of my system/drivers & not the fault of the model/systems) but they helped me anyhow and I managed to create a fix and share it with them in case anyone else ran into the same problem. I know some folks may have had a less favorable experience with SSW but I believe that is the exception and not the rule.

ZsoltB
April 11th, 2015, 21:55
I wonder, what would you say, if it is the SSW lock your the account
While every product purchased
And I'm not even a pirate!
This is simply illegal!

Accordingly not every customer the same! LOL!

StormILM
April 12th, 2015, 01:14
Zsolt,

I've read all about your issues with them and personally wish to steer clear of all that and in no way fan any needless flames on the matter. All I can say is that I've been through that with other software and hardware companies(being domestic and even foreign) and even at the loss of a little money, I took action with my credit card issuer or even in court to recover my losses but in some cases, I simply wrote it off as a bad deal and let it go and moved on to other things(and yes, that involved FS software as well).

Dumonceau
April 12th, 2015, 02:05
Admins & mods, can this thread be closed please? We can all see where this is going.

I've been an admin & mod myself and I always thought that it is better to close a thread than to ban.

Cheers,

Johan

Pluto12
April 12th, 2015, 02:31
Hi,
I want only say "thanks" to Wings and Storm for the support and the kinds words.

Regards

SSW Staff

ZsoltB
April 12th, 2015, 03:21
No comment!