PDA

View Full Version : Super bowl fever!

Rami
January 28th, 2009, 16:36
Here in the United States, watching the Super Bowl will be how many of us will be spending our Sunday night.

Like Thanksgiving, many of us have our traditional dishes. However, if you're looking to start a new tradition, I found these, and just had to post them.

All I can say is :jawdrop: :barf:
http://www.holytaco.com/ultimate-sup...-snack-stadium (http://www.holytaco.com/ultimate-super-bowl-snack-stadium)

Perhaps the "Bacon weave" can be an appetizer.

http://www.holytaco.com/if-i-die-bac...-it-be-because (http://www.holytaco.com/if-i-die-bacon-related-death-id-it-be-because)

I will personally purchase a Donationware aircraft of your choice for anyone who is brave enough to try making either one of these dishes, the stadium preferred. Pictures of proof are required, however.

(This applies to CFS2 patrons only, sorry.)

miamieagle
January 28th, 2009, 16:39
This is your secound best post ever Rami. LoL:wavey::friday::amen:

harleyman
January 29th, 2009, 05:49
I'll eat the stadium......LOL

Is that the contest?

Oh..Nevermind....I have to make it.......:applause:

Great idea Rami........

Tango_Romeo
January 29th, 2009, 18:32
...that game last weekend? :Banane08:

Rami
January 29th, 2009, 18:34
Nope...Cardnials - Steelers. Sunday, February 1st. 6:28pm kickoff time, Tampa, Florida. :woot:

R C CAWTE
January 30th, 2009, 02:04
Only one question.Why do you guys call it football ,when you pick it up and run with or throw the damn thing more than anything else?
Rugby is as close as we come to this,but we would never call that football.
Always wondered about that.:ernae:

AGAS 5
January 30th, 2009, 02:29
because it sounds better than aerial ping pong ? .... oops, that ones already taken - doh !

:focus:....... :friday:......:barf:

bearcat241
January 30th, 2009, 06:54
Only one question.Why do you guys call it football ,when you pick it up and run with or throw the damn thing more than anything else?
Rugby is as close as we come to this,but we would never call that football.
Always wondered about that.:ernae:

The title is based in how opponents come into possession of the ball.

Unless the ball is fumbled to opposition, pass-intercepted by opposition or transferred on completion of downs, the primary means of possession transfer is by kicking the ball from one team to the other. This is accomplished with kickoffs and punts.

Pen32Win
January 30th, 2009, 07:32
Remember, the game came out of Rugby in the early to mid 1800's, the forward pass didn't even exist in the game until 1906. Today, American Football is a lot less "Footie" than it was in its youth.

R C CAWTE
January 30th, 2009, 08:50
Thanks guys.Ive always been confused about that.Living in Australia most of my life I played Aussie rules football and found that strange to start with as you could pick the ball up and run 10 yards with it.But at least in aussie rules you had to kick the ball to score a goal.
Theres some weird games out there.

Devildog73
January 30th, 2009, 14:18
and our cousins up north only have 3 downs to move the ball to the marker.

we are a little slow down south here.....................

Devildog73
January 30th, 2009, 14:22
Rami,
I could maybe help with the stadium, but I don't have enough simvastatin to even be in the same room as the bacon-whatever-that-is.

Whoa! Now that right thar is an ugly looking hog wrap right thar.

Tango_Romeo
January 30th, 2009, 22:02
...just some kindly of a contest to see which bunch of them people can carry that funny lookin' little brown pumpkin from one end of that pretty little green cowpasture to the tother without gettin' knocked down.....or steppin' in somethin'.

There's just no call to make this complicated. :friday:

Tango_Romeo
January 30th, 2009, 22:12
Only one question.Why do you guys call it football ,when you pick it up and run with or throw the damn thing more than anything else?:ernae:

....that we park our cars in the driveway, and drive our cars on the parkway.:caked: