PDA

View Full Version : MilViz: A small update.. (Milviz Facebook page)

Peg o my heart
April 9th, 2015, 05:53
Taken from Milviz FB page

A small update...

1) The Kingair 350i and 300 are well in hand and moving forward. More news on those probably this weekend.

2) The F-4E Phantom II is moving ahead as well and we are looking at a release fairly soon... (fairly is defined as when it's ready!)

3) The P-38L will be released VERY soon (very is defined as really close to being 100% ready). Note that only persons who bought the FSX Redbull version direct from us will be able to get the 5$ off.

4) The Avanti paint job(s) have begun. Coding is in hand. (PL-21)

5) SR-71 painting is nearly done. Coding to commence at some point in the near future.

6) C-130J coding is moving ahead nicely. Modeling of the external is nearly done.

7) F-100D is close to alpha and looking GOOOOOOD!

8) The F-4S is ready for coding to begin as soon as we wrap the F-4E.

9) Tacpack coding on the P-38L and the F-86F is nearly done. Tacpack coding for the F-4E is moving ahead nicely.

10) Moo will move ahead shortly.

11) T-38C, F-15C and B407GX have not been forgotten. We are assessing our options on those.

YoYo
April 9th, 2015, 06:02
3) The P-38L will be released VERY soon (very is defined as really close to being 100% ready). Note that only persons who bought the FSX Redbull version direct from us will be able to get the 5$ off.

5) SR-71 painting is nearly done. Coding to commence at some point in the near future.

9) Tacpack coding on the P-38L and the F-86F is nearly done. Tacpack coding for the F-4E is moving ahead nicely.

Can't wait! :applause:

ZsoltB
April 9th, 2015, 06:17

+1

:applause:

Daube
April 9th, 2015, 06:39
Oh boy, I can't wait to see that SR-71 !
Also, I realise I had totally forgotten about the F-100 and the F-15C...

ColoKent
April 9th, 2015, 08:48
Very comprehensive and illuminating update-- with the understanding that this is a snapshot of the progress of their "overt" (i.e. publicly revealed) projects as they stand now (...the schedule could change, production resources could change, etc.). One big reason I am an avowed MilViz "fanboy"-- they are professional, relatively transparent, and they deliver quality (IMHO, of course).

Can't think of ANYTHING on the list that I am NOT looking forward to!

Kent

strykerpsg
April 9th, 2015, 15:54
Wow! Quite a nice list of up and comings. Thanks for sharing Peg O My Heart. I need to check their FB more often.

ColoKent,+1 your assessment.

fsxar177
April 9th, 2015, 17:33
Pretty exciting news!

Curious, if the P-38L features a new soundset?

Also, is the F4U-1D scrapped at this point ?

- Joseph

GB
April 10th, 2015, 02:17
Very comprehensive and illuminating update-- with the understanding that this is a snapshot of the progress of their "overt" (i.e. publicly revealed) projects as they stand now (...the schedule could change, production resources could change, etc.). One big reason I am an avowed MilViz "fanboy"-- they are professional, relatively transparent, and they deliver quality (IMHO, of course).

Can't think of ANYTHING on the list that I am NOT looking forward to!

Kent

Milviz's Team attributes: Quality, Professionalism, Transparency and most of all Friendly and Personal Service. There are many times I'm asking Colin and Kat personal support and I receive an instant reply and help, no matter the time of the day. When you have developers like friends and at the same time desirable and perfect quality products, you enjoy the products and you feel good that you support their development.

ColoKent
April 10th, 2015, 04:06
There are many times I'm asking Colin and Kat personal support and I receive an instant reply and help, no matter the time of the day. When you have developers like friends and at the same time desirable and perfect quality products, you enjoy the products and you feel good that you support their development.

Yep, I have had the same experience, and with the same result. It's great. When it comes to understanding being in business, these guys GET IT.

Kent

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
April 10th, 2015, 05:02
Curious, if the P-38L features a new soundset -> Yes , delivered this morning, ill wait until noonish before i scare the neighbours testing that out, Mike never fails to impress !

spatialpro
April 10th, 2015, 09:15
Looking forward to the TacPack version of the F-86!!! :applause:

Dumonceau
April 10th, 2015, 09:44
3) The P-38L will be released VERY soon (very is defined as really close to being 100% ready). Note that only persons who bought the FSX Redbull version direct from us will be able to get the 5$ off

OH YEA!!!!

@ Chuck: after having terrorised your neighbours with the soundpack, would you mind posting a soundclip of it here??? :jump:

Johan

pilottj
April 10th, 2015, 15:06
MOO MOO...:mixed-smiley-010: Really looking forward to this one.

Thanks for the update.

Cheers
TJ