PDA

View Full Version : Flysimware Mitsubishi MU-2 Preview Video

capceo
April 9th, 2015, 00:20
Thought some of you might like to take a look at what's in store!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVi8OxiLUNM

mgchrist5
April 9th, 2015, 02:15
That's coming along quite nicely! I'll definitely be in line for this when it's released.

capceo
April 9th, 2015, 11:42
That's coming along quite nicely! I'll definitely be in line for this when it's released.

Thanks Mark. Should be just another couple of weeks!

falcon409
April 9th, 2015, 11:47
I used to fly the PAD MU-2 up until I went to P3D. This will be a nice return to that airplane. I really like the sounds and the look of the cockpit. Nicely Done!

capceo
April 9th, 2015, 12:27
I used to fly the PAD MU-2 up until I went to P3D. This will be a nice return to that airplane. I really like the sounds and the look of the cockpit. Nicely Done!

You're going to LOVE the flight dynamics we have in store for you. She flies very true to the real thing hands on!

Not to mention full systems accuracy...

Daube
April 9th, 2015, 13:23
I watched the video and I got the impression that the engines are NOT behaving like normal FSX turboprops (which are known to be unrealistic).
Did you implement some special engine module or something like that ?

capceo
April 9th, 2015, 14:28
I watched the video and I got the impression that the engines are NOT behaving like normal FSX turboprops (which are known to be unrealistic).
Did you implement some special engine module or something like that ?

Yes. We have a custom coded engine module that accurately simulates the Garrett TPE-331. It is the same system utilized in our Cessna 441.