PDA

View Full Version : Attn: SOH Cox user's

CG_1976
April 5th, 2015, 11:12
I need any SOH Cox provider member's here to please assist. Las Vegas Cox Network is having issue's. What I need to know is if anyone can see my VA Website www.canadianarcticvirtual.com. All known browser's for me going to that is getting a time out connection error. As you can see for me my site is timing out, no other site's like SOH are having this issue. Please assist.

Ickie
April 5th, 2015, 12:23
Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.canadianarcticvirtual.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Navy Chief
April 5th, 2015, 13:53
Server not found.

CG_1976
April 5th, 2015, 14:26
I have see it now, just had my host brute force unblock my local IP. Instead of .com try .net now.

Ickie
April 5th, 2015, 14:31
This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure the web address http://www.canadianarcticvirtual.com is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes

TARPSBird
April 5th, 2015, 14:55
"Sorry, the website www.canadianarcticvirtual.com cannot be found."

CG_1976
April 5th, 2015, 15:13
Try www.canadianarcticvirtual.net

Ickie
April 5th, 2015, 15:14
Welcome to Canadian Arctic

Posted by phpVMS Installer on 04/04/2015

Welcome and Thank you for coming and seeing the Return of Canadian Arctic Virtual Airlines. We are atm working from our New Host and have just brought online the PhpVMS system and soon the Custom Kacars systems. In time will also bring online a new site format and also Canadian Arctic's VAFS Side. As the CEO I would also like to thank the Member's over at the phpvms forums and the forums for providing many tips and aide's. As one can see read thru the site and ask ?'s if you dont know and also dont forget You-Tube which member's of phpvms help me find. All that and what you see now has been done my me proudly by just reading thru, asking the ?'s and viewing you-tube on phpvms install. Dont forget if your going to try ****!! Now that I have I'm tossing it out at FLT Level 250 over KLAS lol. I earned it. Next step working with templates.

TARPSBird
April 5th, 2015, 17:09
OK, good to go now, I got what Ickie posted above. :encouragement:

n4gix
April 6th, 2015, 06:24
Ditto. Working for me now too!

Bushpounder
April 10th, 2015, 03:12
This worked for me -

http://www.canadianarcticvirtual.net/phpvms/index.php/

Don

deKoven
April 10th, 2015, 06:36
This worked for me -

http://www.canadianarcticvirtual.net/phpvms/index.php/

Don

Et moi !! Your original link took me to an Ask search where your site was listed, hmmm, about #4 or so. When I checked it I got the actual site, which is a net site not a com site.

CG_1976
April 12th, 2015, 14:58
Well I found a issue lol. I was using my custom Kacars and somehow with my host it banned my IP lol. No problems my host called on Easter Day and took care of the matter fast and all test are good. If anyone strolls by please let me know if the screen shot slider on the main page is working and then if possible you should see Flight Ops and test out please. This will help me get some feedback please.