PDA

View Full Version : Captain Sim B-52

jojohnson9
April 5th, 2015, 09:14
I just read the CS B-52 review at FlightSim. I moved my CS B-52 out of the hangar and tried to start it using the procedure given in that review. I cannot get the engines started no matter what I try. I put this plane in mothballs because of my inability to get it going. It's a great B-52 and I would really like to use it. Can anyone help me with this?

Navy Chief
April 5th, 2015, 09:26
I just read the CS B-52 review at FlightSim. I moved my CS B-52 out of the hangar and tried to start it using the procedure given in that review. I cannot get the engines started no matter what I try. I put this plane in mothballs because of my inability to get it going. It's a great B-52 and I would really like to use it. Can anyone help me with this?

Maybe this might help? NC

http://youtu.be/8J_H4vWD57M

Mach3DS
April 5th, 2015, 10:04
Not knowing any of your issues; Try purging your default flight. physically delete it from the windows folder and let fsx recreate it. I always start with this when I have a problem starting an aircraft.

jojohnson9
April 5th, 2015, 10:57
Thanks for the help, Chief. Tried the video and still no start. So I did a reinstall and then followed the video procedures. All engines started fine. Only trouble is I dumped it in the ocean off Honolulu after taking off from Hickam AFB. I've been doing a lot of single engine trainer flights. Guess I have to a multiengine RAG squadron for refresher training. Thanks again....it's a good old bird to "fly".