PDA

View Full Version : Screenshots

dasuto247
April 4th, 2015, 17:57
How do you take screenshots in CFS2?

MaskRider
April 4th, 2015, 18:16
Lots of different ways to do it. One is by pressing your "Print Screen" key. This will copy an image to the clipboard. You can then switch over to an image editing software window, such as PSP7, and paste as a new image and then return to the sim which will have paused. There are other screenshot utilities out there, FRAPS I think it is for one, that will automatically take screen shots for you and store them in its own folder until you are ready to view them. I think there is a limit on the number in any one session. You can also set the interval between snaps. Its pretty good. Its a sure bet, too, that there are other screenshot utilities that I know nothing about.

Cheers,
MR

Shadow Wolf 07
April 4th, 2015, 18:46
I believe the free version of FRAPS leaves a watermark on the screenshots and only saves as a bmp. I have the payware version of FRAPS and can save in jpeg or other format and do full length videos, but I found it is not compatible with windows 8 or 8,1. Mgrab or Multigrab ( http://en.softonic.com/s/mgrab ) is free and works in WinXP, 7 and 8/8.1.

dvslats
April 4th, 2015, 21:18
Hey SW07,

Do you know if Martin Wright's MultiGrab works in Win 7?

Cody Coyote
April 5th, 2015, 07:38
I use Martin's MGrab in Win 7 Pro 64-bit with no problems.

dvslats
April 5th, 2015, 17:05
I use Martin's MGrab in Win 7 Pro 64-bit with no problems.

Thanks Cody.