PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the default decals?

dasuto247
April 1st, 2015, 19:25
I had to replace the default "stars and bars" aircraft decals to work with a skin, had saved the originals but they seem to have disappeared. looking for decal_insignia_t0 and d0.Anyone willing to send them to me?

Thanks

Allen
April 1st, 2015, 21:04
Here you are. Do you know that you can put the decals into the aircraft folder or the aircraft you have placed the new skin?

dasuto247
April 2nd, 2015, 19:12
Here you are. Do you know that you can put the decals into the aircraft folder or the aircraft you have placed the new skin?

I was not aware of this.Still pretty new to making changes to CFS II.I replaced the default because it affected none of the planes I fly except the B-24, which was running a skin of a bomber that had the blue white star roundels but readme said to replace the universal ones to work so I did. Still new to this and figuring a lot of things out. I played CFS back in the day and found it in a box of my things, starting flying again recently, figured surely plenty of add ons and found sim outhouse.Amazing how it keeps a 15 year old sim relevant and frankly enjoy it more than I do any of the IL series.Thanks for the info:applause:

Blood_Hawk23
April 2nd, 2015, 21:45
I think I have a few other decals kicking around. For the most part you won't need them for the repaints. except for the ones that blackout the decal. most have gotten away from them over the years. on my static models I took out the decals textures completely.