PDA

View Full Version : Stopping pushback on Military parking slots.

ian elliot
March 26th, 2015, 11:30
It looks a bit odd, Military aircraft being push'b back on parking slots esp in HAS's, I remember reading about how to fix this but i cant remember how and where, anyone point me in the right direction.

cheers ian

Terry
March 26th, 2015, 11:48
Try changing gate parking to ramp parking. I asked a similar question a while back and that fixed it. Gate parking causes pushbacks, stairs, luggage trains etc.

icycle
March 26th, 2015, 11:55
It looks a bit odd, Military aircraft being push'b back on parking slots esp in HAS's, I remember reading about how to fix this but i cant remember how and where, anyone point me in the right direction.

cheers ian

If you use ADE (Airport Design Editor) select the parking spot, Select "edit", and select "None" under the pushback section. I use that method and always seems to work for me. It will work on any parking type, Mil, Civ, Gate, Ramp, or Dock - At least that I have found

Hope that helps.

Bill

ian elliot
March 26th, 2015, 12:44
I'll give then a go, thanks guys :wavey:

cheers ian

thunder100
March 26th, 2015, 12:47
Annother way is to edit the parking that the parking points directly (dark green arrow in gate/parking green circle) to the apron/taxiway.Then Ai wouldnd be pushed back but rolls away

Give it a try

Roland