PDA

View Full Version : Milviz T-38 & Alphasim F-5 Adversary paints

Corvette99
March 24th, 2015, 17:50
Anybody know where to find any Adversary paints for these 2 birds ? Milviz T-38A or Alpha F-5 ? Please let me know if you have some or know where I can acquire or download them. I heard somebody around here may have some ! :) Zolt maybe ? Thanks in advance !

DaveSHQ
March 25th, 2015, 04:52
I'd like to know the answer too, but it seems to be unknown. :censored:

mirage3
March 25th, 2015, 06:42
Zsolt did one. Ask him :):beer:

DaveB
March 25th, 2015, 07:41
I'm sure I saw pics of one over on the MilViz forums. Thing is.. quite a few of the shots don't have links. Worth a try if you've not looked there already;)

ATB
DaveB:)

fsafranek
March 25th, 2015, 08:13
Zolt's were all for the Flylogic F-5E (at least those listed at flightsim.com). There are also several for the now freeware DSB version.

To be honest, the Alphasim F-5E paint kit was a real pain in the ass so there very few if any repaints.
:ernaehrung004:

DaveB
March 25th, 2015, 08:20
I popped back to MilViz and found at least one for Holloman (all black) and another grey/black (Orca?) scheme but no aggressor. The one I was thinking of over there is for the F-15:banghead: Sorry.

ATB
DaveB:)

Corvette99
March 25th, 2015, 11:24
Got in contact with Zsolt and looks like he's gonna help me with the T-38s. I'll do my best at the F-5. Thanks to all that replied !

Dumonceau
March 25th, 2015, 11:49
Got in contact with Zsolt and looks like he's gonna help me with the T-38s. I'll do my best at the F-5. Thanks to all that replied !

Zsolt is a good guy, he really is. Over the years that I've got to know him, I've grown to appreciate him as a friend. A real one!

Don't get fooled by his English which isn't always too good. IMHO for an Hungarian fireman, his English is pretty good. You have to remember that he grew up in a period when English wasn't really appreciated in that country.

And his painting skills.... Well, we all know about that.

What I appreciate most about Zsolt is his developed sense of justice. A guy with the heart in the right place.

'nuff said!

Johan

mal998
March 25th, 2015, 11:51
There is an Adversary paint included as part of the AS X F-5 pack.

Corvette99
March 25th, 2015, 19:08
I have the F-5 , and am going to try changing it from blues to browns , and another one to black and grays . We'll see !