PDA

View Full Version : Aero Commander 520 released

euroastar350
March 24th, 2015, 14:25
As requested by Milton, it has been released here first, I'll upload to other sites later in the week. Have fun:wavey:

Roger
March 24th, 2015, 15:08
:applause:

http://i.imgbox.com/USFtjQ6a.jpg (http://imgbox.com/USFtjQ6a)

falcon409
March 24th, 2015, 15:13
I see rank has it's privileges Roger, lol. . .not yet available to us peons, lol

Roger
March 24th, 2015, 15:17
I see rank has it's privileges Roger, lol. . .not yet available to us peons, lol

Sorry about that Ed:jump: but I just had to...

falcon409
March 24th, 2015, 15:47
Sorry about that Ed:jump: but I just had to...

lol. . . .I can wait!!

StormILM
March 24th, 2015, 17:23
It's in the Civilian Props Downloads now.

heywooood
March 24th, 2015, 17:58
looks great and performs very well in FSX DX10...

small squawk - with the panel light on the right half of the panel disappears and there is a hole in the cabin forward toward the nose as attached - left image is panel light off - right hand image panel light on

Milton Shupe
March 24th, 2015, 18:56
Thanks for uploading here first. The native conversion has its good points but there are issues.

Here are the issues I see:

1) Nose gear animation does not work

2) I am not seeing a glare-shield in the VC

3) The window frame smoothing was not done and there are see-thru leaks around the windows.

4) The rear seating animated table is missing

5) The "squishy tires" feature was left in but the animations appear not to work. Not a big deal though; they still look great.

It appears you converted the exterior model to an interior one instead of using the original interior model?? There were many differences.

I wish you would have included me in the beta testing as this does not represent my or your work very well. :-/

The FSX Native frame rates here appear identical to the port over version, which are excellent here. :-)

EDIT: You might also check the OAT housing, seems to be missing at night.

Sorry about the issues but they all seem easily correctable.

euroastar350
March 24th, 2015, 19:30
Thanks for the feedback guys. Milton, mi culpa. I will look into the issues and put out a service pack. Overall, glad you guys like her :)

Milton Shupe
March 24th, 2015, 20:36
Thanks for the feedback guys. Milton, mi culpa. I will look into the issues and put out a service pack. Overall, glad you guys like her :)

It will be great, especially for those who cannot or will not run port-overs.

I look forward to it. :-)

Daveroo
March 24th, 2015, 21:33
wow..fantastic..but i wonder..should i download it now?..and just wait for said service pack?..or will a package be put together as a new download thats complete?.........nevermind..imma go download it now :applause::running:

thunder100
March 25th, 2015, 02:01

Sorry to bother you-I talk without trying it out yet !!
But if you make ammendments you may want to increase the resolution of the VC main panels,that gauges get a bit more clear looking close to them

Its maybe done allready-->then pls forget that post

Thanks for considering it

Roland