PDA

View Full Version : RoyalFrench navy's RFN Etendard FSX cockpit view problem.

PhantomP
March 22nd, 2015, 16:40
Hello,I spent last night installing all the RFN,and everything seems to work perfectly except for some reason my mouse won't move anymore when I use the spacebar and left mouse click,it works fine if I use mouse look,but I didn't have problems before with it,and the Etendards the only aircraft with this problem,any help would be great.Thanks

mjrhealth
March 22nd, 2015, 23:33
As far as I am aware teh mouse look with space bar never worked with teh Etenard. I know the ychanged a feew things in the last version, but i have never had it work .

PhantomP
March 23rd, 2015, 04:31
As far as I am aware teh mouse look with space bar never worked with teh Etenard. I know the ychanged a feew things in the last version, but i have never had it work .Thanks mjrhealth943920 for the reply,I just ran into another problem it says in the manual that you don't use the shift+spacebar to launch from the catapult on the Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier,it says you slowly throttle up,and then tap the brakes for a second,but this doesn't seem to work,anybody ran in to this problem before?

jetstreamsky
March 23rd, 2015, 08:20
The launch sequence is tied to the RFN carrier gauge, which from memory is included in the Entendard as well as a separate download. It works great but you need to make sure it's set up. Read the manual for a better idea about it.

PhantomP
March 23rd, 2015, 09:58
The launch sequence is tied to the RFN carrier gauge, which from memory is included in the Entendard as well as a separate download. It works great but you need to make sure it's set up. Read the manual for a better idea about it.Hi jetstreamsky,I think I might have figured out,why I am not launching when tapping the brakes,I have my brakes on my trigger of my joystick,technically in my profile
It's called trigger,not button 1.so I should just change the button to something besides button 1 in the RFN.xml?Thanks for the advice.

PhantomP
March 23rd, 2015, 20:52
OK guys,with the help of MISI,a member here,we figure out how to get your mouse look back in the Etendard cockpit if you go to the gauges folder in FSX,you will find the file ETD_IVP_Camera.CAB,remove it,or add ETD_IVP_Camera.CAB_BACKUP to it that's it enjoy.