PDA

View Full Version : Mirage's smoke and mirror

Peg o my heart
March 22nd, 2015, 10:13
"Our Mirage is done by Metal2Mesh and is pretty high-end in all aspects. It looks stunning, flies like a bat out of hell and comes with serious systems (though it is not a complex aircraft like most famous fighters are). Even better it is fully TackPack ready so when you got that and when you got the F-14 or this one you really should.

Release is expected in April, As with all the best products when this one hit our offices things slowed down and people stayed late to revenge an earlier defeat. It's that good," Mathijs Kok - Aerosoft.

It is not "-5" or "D/N" variants, it's 2000C. I am a bit confused :confusion:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/92932-mirage-2000c-preview/

dhazelgrove
March 22nd, 2015, 10:24
It is not "-5" or "D/N" variants, it's 2000C. I am a bit confused :confusion:

What's the confusion?

Dave

Peg o my heart
March 22nd, 2015, 10:39
Is this the same with M2M?

hae5904
March 22nd, 2015, 14:37
Still, what's the confusion about? Aerosoft will release the M2M Mirage 2000, and yes it's a Mirage 2000C, and yes, it's currently set for FSX with TacPack.

Hank

ak416
March 22nd, 2015, 14:41
Metal2Mesh is the developer, Aerosoft is the publisher/distributor.

AusWilko
March 22nd, 2015, 15:30
Metal2Mesh is the developer, Aerosoft is the publisher/distributor.

I think that is what the OP was looking for.

Daube
March 23rd, 2015, 02:19
Well, it's written directly in the post:

Our Mirage is done by Metal2Mesh and is pretty high-end in all aspects. It looks stunning, flies like a bat out of hell and comes with serious systems (though it is not a complex aircraft like most famous fighters are). Even better it is fully TackPack ready so when you got that and when you got the F-14 or this one you really should. As with all the best products when this one hit our offices things slowed down and people stayed late to revenge an earlier defeat. It's that good.

Release is expected in April, but you know software development. We are not going to rush a project like this, it's too precious

odourboy
March 23rd, 2015, 05:10
Does anyone know if it's still going to be available directly from MTM after the release or strictly through the reseller(s)? Just curious about how it'll be supported and updated after the beta is done.