PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Busch Re-Instated By NASCAR

Panther_99FS
March 11th, 2015, 16:58
http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/kurt-busch-reinstated-by-nascar-eligible-for-chase-for-the-sprint-cup-031115

WombRaider78
March 11th, 2015, 17:21
Rusty Hardin is a bad ass lawyer. My boss's wife works for him.

stansdds
March 12th, 2015, 01:55
NASCAR had no legal ground upon which to continue his suspension.

Daveroo
March 12th, 2015, 08:27
i still think NASCAR did the right/correct thing..both in suspending him,and in quickly reinstating him..but i still believe he has mental issues and in my opinion is going to hurt someone ,maybe even kill someone in time...the more a guy with an ego the size of his gets away with things,the more cofidence he or she gets..look at ted bundy,or ilean whornoz ..afterall the report said they didnt have sufficient evidence to charge him with a crime..they didnt say he was innocent of the act (some reports say he was "found innocent",but thats not true, yer found to be guilty or innocent in a court of law..not in the DAs office,all they do is see if they have enough evidence to prosecute or not.)just that they lacked evidence.

Panther_99FS
March 12th, 2015, 18:59
i still think NASCAR did the right/correct thing..both in suspending him,and in quickly reinstating him..but i still believe he has mental issues and in my opinion is going to hurt someone ,maybe even kill someone in time...the more a guy with an ego the size of his gets away with things,the more cofidence he or she gets..look at ted bundy,or ilean whornoz ..afterall the report said they didnt have sufficient evidence to charge him with a crime..they didnt say he was innocent of the act (some reports say he was "found innocent",but thats not true, yer found to be guilty or innocent in a court of law..not in the DAs office,all they do is see if they have enough evidence to prosecute or not.)just that they lacked evidence.

Ah, nevermind....

stansdds
March 13th, 2015, 02:58
Ah, nevermind....

I agree on this one.

Daveroo
March 13th, 2015, 07:25
Ah, nevermind....

was just my opinion....im usually wrong....but whutever...