PDA

View Full Version : Sim Skunk Works "Easter sale" promotion

PLUTO16
March 10th, 2015, 23:27
Hi All,
We are pleased to announce that Sim Skunk Works goes to a "Easter Sale" and offers all products with a 50% discount (buying at least €50)
So,buy at least €50 and use "EASTERSALE" coupon code to get 50% discount (€50 saves €25)
"Easter sale" ends Apr 4 2015,at 22:59 GMT.
Cheers,
Ssw Staff

Daube
March 11th, 2015, 03:13
Thanks for the info.
I wanted to buy the F-84 and the Harrier for P3D, which sum up to 34 euros with the discount, but then I ran into that stupid PayPal.
Isn't there any alternative payment method, like, direct Credit card ?
In France, we are FORCED to register to Paypal in order to pay, we can't just enter our credit card info without creating an account...

DaveSHQ
March 11th, 2015, 03:55
No Captcha coming up....ah well.

Navy Chief
March 11th, 2015, 05:31
No Captcha coming up....ah well.

Same here. No Captcha on Firefox, IE, OR Chrome. I guess they don't want customers that badly:banghead: NC

Pluto12
March 11th, 2015, 12:37
Hi to all,
we Know that someone have trouble to see or read the Captcha. At the moment I can suggest to send us an e-mail with the Contactus button to activate an account. We need only your e-mail address.
We are trying to solve, and at the moment we could suggest to verify some things. The possibilities are: Javascript not corrected, Captcha blocked or not set into the Browser setting, also some Antivirus can Block the captcha.
Best regards
Emanuele

Pluto12
March 11th, 2015, 12:45
Thanks for the info.
I wanted to buy the F-84 and the Harrier for P3D, which sum up to 34 euros with the discount, but then I ran into that stupid PayPal.
Isn't there any alternative payment method, like, direct Credit card ?
In France, we are FORCED to register to Paypal in order to pay, we can't just enter our credit card info without creating an account...

Hi Daube,
we didn't Know about that limitation in France. I can only suggest to make the registration into Paypal. It is costless, very very safe and there are non fee or tax to pay when you buy something. I have a Paypal account by ten years, and I have bought online everywhere around the wolrd, always with paypal and I can say that I am very very happy.
We have choosen paypal because is the most powerfull and safe payment method around the world, for us, but most for our customers.
I can ask if there are other payments method, but I am doubtfull.
Best regards
Emanuele

Lane Street
March 11th, 2015, 12:59
I have to register to even see if there is anything there that interests me?

No thanks.

Pluto12
March 11th, 2015, 13:05
I have to register to even see if there is anything there that interests me?

No thanks.

Lane,
the registration on the site is totally free, and automatic. Also into the web there are reviews or photos about our products ( AVSIM had made two reviews, and our F104 had the Gold Star, YoyoSim another) and we are on Facebook. ;)
Best Regards
Emanuele

Rallymodeller
March 11th, 2015, 13:43
You should probably know that you have to go through a Captcha to use the "contact us" button.

Maybe find a different anti-spam measure or disable it completely?

Pluto12
March 11th, 2015, 13:56
You should probably know that you have to go through a Captcha to use the "contact us" button.

Maybe find a different anti-spam measure or disable it completely?

Hi Rallymodeler,
yes, you are right, we have to disable in the contactus form. We are speaking with our service provider to find something else to avoid automatic registration from bot, spider, worms etc ( before the captcha we had to delete manually more than one thousand of false-users every day).
As I said many users have contact us with facebook for an account. With more of a thousand of customers, I can say that only about 20 of them had problem with the captcha, and we are working on it even if the problem is "local oriented" ;)
Best regards
Emanuele